Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

Just stopped to fill up the propane and the guy filling us up asked where we were headed. I told him and he asked which course, as soon as I told him he said "Wow, that's a gorgeous course, you will have a blast."

Do y'all think it will be more beautiful than Highlands?

Waiting to leave for Branson & the THP Invitational sponsored by Lamkin.

Just stopped to fill up the propane and the guy filling us up asked where we were headed. I told him and he asked which course, as soon as I told him he said "Wow, that's a gorgeous course, you will have a blast."

This just made me so happy. Taylor and I are really stoked about this place.

I suppose it depends on one's tastes. Highlands looked like a beautiful links course. I'm a pretty big fan of all the trees and creeks and whatnot from the pics of Ledgestone. So really, it just depends, do you like looking at hay fields (face it, that's what prairie grass is), or trees and canyons?

~Rock

I've been scanning this thread anytime I get a chance but have not been able to see an exact number of how many people ended up signing up for this one.... did we get close to the max of 32?

BTW...I was afraid I was going to have to play and bolt Saturday in order to get to the race track 2 hours away in time to race, but I think I have got a plan in place that will allow me to skip racing and not be in hot water with my car owner...I am leading the point standings, really want to keep it that way and win the championship, but I have built a pretty good cushion that will allow me to miss a night and still have a comfy lead.

Don't let my lack of posting in this thread lately give you the wrong idea....I am totally stoked that I get to meet you guys this weekend..just hope my lost swing returns by the time we tee off...the family business combined with all the time it takes to race competitively has been kinda rough on my ability to consistently make clean contact with a little white ball, as well as my time to be on THP.

Do y'all think it will be more beautiful than Highlands?

Waiting to leave for Branson & the THP Invitational sponsored by Lamkin.

I think it is subjective, but those pictures give a very fair representation of what to expect.

I prefer the natural beauty of the trees and cut outs in the rocks and the massive elevation changes, so to me this course is one of my favorites... Others may not agree.

I've been scanning this thread anytime I get a chance but have not been able to see an exact number of how many people ended up signing up for this one.... did we get close to the max of 32?

BTW...I was afraid I was going to have to play and bolt Saturday in order to get to the race track 2 hours away in time to race, but I think I have got a plan in place that will allow me to skip racing and not be in hot water with my car owner...I am leading the point standings, really want to keep it that way and win the championship, but I have built a pretty good cushion that will allow me to miss a night and still have a comfy lead.

Don't let my lack of posting in this thread lately give you the wrong idea....I am totally stoked that I get to meet you guys this weekend..just hope my lost swing returns by the time we tee off...the family business combined with all the time it takes to race competitively has been kinda rough on my ability to consistently make clean contact with a little white ball, as well as my time to be on THP.

Do you want to play Sunday? We have a spot..

2 days & 1/2 hr I start my journey to Branson

tapin from my big as note 2

For those that have inquired in the last couple of days about joining us for this event, we have to finalize our roster in the next 24 hours. So if you are planning on coming and have not paid as of yet, please do so immediately or contact GG immediately about this.

Thank you.

This weekend can't get here soon enough. I just knew this last week would drag on forever. And to top it off, my productivity at work has plummeted.

~Rock

I'm paid up and confirmed in! I can't wait to meet more THPers and reunite with ones I've already met. I'm going to break up my drive and find somewhere in between like St Louis or Springfield IL to spend Wednesday night and then be in Branson ready to party Thursday night. Thanks for putting me up for the weekend guys, it certainly makes things a lot easier!

Ledgestone is beautiful. Murder rock is awesome too. Cant wait for this weekend.

I think it is subjective, but those pictures give a very fair representation of what to expect.

I prefer the natural beauty of the trees and cut outs in the rocks and the massive elevation changes, so to me this course is one of my favorites... Others may not agree.

For anyone that's disappointed about not getting the room with a Jacuzzi tub, The motel 6 across the street is available for 54/night. Its tempting.

Hey Guys,

I am devastated, but I just found out that I am not going to be able to make this trap after all due to some cluster*&%! b&*(&^%! going on at one of my accounts in Houston.

I was supposed to travel directly to this account from Branson to begin an installation on Monday, but they have experienced issues over the past few days in a previously-installed ICU that has put the new project at risk. My boss and the President of our company are now traveling to Houston on Friday to convene over the weekend in an effort to straighten things out.

I feel like Christmas has just been cancelled. Dang it! I've spent probably $1000 in preparation for this outing, and I am beyond bummed that I won't be able to make it. If there are any last-minute additions that can use my entry fee to play, I will gladly donate it. They gave me the jacuzzi room when I called for a room, and I may even be able to split the cost of the room with someone if they're interested in staying in it. I will hold off on cancelling it in case it can benefit one of our group.

I apologize, guys, and look forward to hopefully making a future event soon. Damn-it, work sucks.

Eric

Hey Guys,

I am devastated, but I just found out that I am not going to be able to make this trap after all due to some cluster*&%! b&*(&^%! going on at one of my accounts in Houston.

I was supposed to travel directly to this account from Branson to begin an installation on Monday, but they have experienced issues over the past few days in a previously-installed ICU that has put the new project at risk. My boss and the President of our company are now traveling to Houston on Friday to convene over the weekend in an effort to straighten things out.

I feel like Christmas has just been cancelled. Dang it! I've spent probably $1000 in preparation for this outing, and I am beyond bummed that I won't be able to make it. If there are any last-minute additions that can use my entry fee to play, I will gladly donate it. They gave me the jacuzzi room when I called for a room, and I may even be able to split the cost of the room with someone if they're interested in staying in it. I will hold off on cancelling it in case it can benefit one of our group.

I apologize, guys, and look forward to hopefully making a future event soon. Damn-it, work sucks.

Eric

That sucks dude. Sorry you can't make it.

~Rock

Do you want to play Sunday? We have a spot..

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH.......UUUUHHHHHHH.... I believe I do... beauty is that even though I live 90 miles from Branson it turns out that we are spending the weekend at my father in laws, 12 miles from Branson West...

If you have one Sunday spot open I am going to say pencil me in....PENCIL... I am 95% sure I can make it, but if somebody else is 100% sure they can take the spot go ahead and let them have it....I will letcha know for sure sometime tomorrow man....the wife is all over me to do some family time this weekend (getting a bit jealous of the racecar) but I think just making the trip to the inlaws will win me some points.

You will be in on Sunday, but I can remove you if you need.

It wil be the 3rd post in this thread

Sorry to read that Eric!

Understandable though man, our jobs are our livelihood and you gotta do what you gotta do.

I need this to hurry up a day or two. ASAP.

I'm thinking two days. If I was 48 hours in the future. I'd probably be plugging addresses into my gps, and getting ready to head home for a night of club cleaning and high anticipation for the next morning.

~Rock

Hate to read that Eric, but understand. Almost had the same occurrence but job has been pushed back and frantically trying to find some license in Florida. Other jobs pushing local, but I can push back at those. Truly sorry about your situation!

Going to see how IN-A-TUB Tacos travel.

Can't wait for this! I-O-W-A will be given a SHOWME neighboring Outing to be recogned with!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

2 workdays down and 2 more to go. Now off to the golf course to see if I can fix my game before this weekend!

Back