SeeMore Tour Limited and Smoke Diamond zSeries - THP Preview

Just curious? Has anyone received their headcovers yet?

They were sent out this week, I'm betting the holiday had some effect on when they'll arrive. I'm betting early this week they will be in peoples hands. I can't wait, I'm excited to see them IN HAND and put the finishing touches on this review too!

Mine will be here Wednesday, along with a whistle...Branson break in strokes will be had.

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Jim at SeeMore sent me an early version of the New Private Reserve Headcover they are releasing...It's pretty sweet! I will try to get a picture up tonight. He did say the final might be slightly differnt.

I know Blu posted pic's yesterday but I wanted to put these in here as well, the Tour Limited HC came in today so I'll be able to officially finish this review up this evening. Its simply a stunning headcover, EASILY the best that SeeMore has done to date (non THP of course).

DSC_0479-L.jpg

DSC_0478-L.jpg

DSC_0477-L.jpg

DSC_0483-L.jpg

DSC_0484-L.jpg

DSC_0482-L.jpg

Don't be alarmed if you see a shadow skulking around your house. Just me taking the SeeMore collection housed therr

Don't be alarmed if you see a shadow skulking around your house. Just me taking the SeeMore collection housed therr

Haha, I would be honored for the FK to break into my house.

I'm quite proud of my little collection, no doubt. Just gorgeous putters and headcovers.

Your absolutely right, pictures do not do it justice!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Your absolutely right, pictures do not do it justice!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Seriously. Until its in hand, how good it really looks just doesn't come across properly.

Dang Jman! That's probably the best looking head cover I have ever seen.

I am so happy with their efforts in headcovers over the last little bit.. As they continue to improve as a company, it's just fun to watch.

There is some amazing detail on these!

Seriously. Until its in hand, how good it really looks just doesn't come across properly.

You are 100% right there Jman. Mine came today and it is one beautiful headcover!

Guess what showed up yesterday in the mail....a second LE head cover! I figured it was a mistake in that they sent me one on the new z3w I received last week. Sent it back to Cody today via snail mail, was a tough drop off for sure but the right thing to do.

Cody replied with thanks for the tracking number and said new weights should be in...wanted my shirt size. What does that have to do with getting the new weights...lol. Unbelievably outrageous service people! Test them...I dare you.

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Cody replied with thanks for the tracking number and said new weights should be in...wanted my shirt size. What does that have to do with getting the new weights...lol. Unbelievably outrageous service people! Test them...I dare you.

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Just too cool!

They flat out destroy all expectations.. Obliterate them and take it to the next level.

I can't wait to spend some more time with the Zed series soon.

You will love them Canadan! Seemore keeps bringing it with every evolution in their putter R and D.

Notification received, new weights on the way...YES. Sad thing is I will be in Florida all next week and know that my precious delivery will have to wait for me to return. Something to look forward to is a plus.

Almost a very BIG rant today. While warming up for my first ever scramble tourney (2 Man) I left my LE head cover on the putting green. Did not even know it until we came in from the round. We pulled the cart up behind the last cart in a sea of carts and I see a LE head cover in the back basket.

I'm thinking cool someone else has one, but nothing else in the cart. Panic attack sets in and I run to my truck (with the head cover), sure enough it's mine.

Thank you unknown person who picked it up and left it for me to see. Got to thinking about the odds of pulling up behind that exact cart....lucky!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Almost a very BIG rant today. While warming up for my first ever scramble tourney (2 Man) I left my LE head cover on the putting green. Did not even know it until we came in from the round. We pulled the cart up behind the last cart in a sea of carts and I see a LE head cover in the back basket.

I'm thinking cool someone else has one, but nothing else in the cart. Panic attack sets in and I run to my truck (with the head cover), sure enough it's mine.

Thank you unknown person who picked it up and left it for me to see. Got to thinking about the odds of pulling up behind that exact cart....lucky!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

DUDE! That's terrifying, that HC is a work of art!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Wait... You left the headcover off your putter for the entire round?

I rolled a Z2 a few weeks ago but would love to wrap my hands around a smoke diamond Z3

Wait... You left the headcover off your putter for the entire round?

The Bennington bag has a putter well that has an extra large rubber molding and protects it from any contact with anything else. Much more than the other clubs also being protected from contact individually.

But... valid point, should probably rethink that. Less likely to be forgetful as well.

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Back