Harry Longshanks Wins the PGA Show Contest

Or you should get a dog to snuggle with. Unless you like your bed and don't want it taken over by a canine. Our dogs think our bed is their bed and they let us share it!

How many do you have to share with smalls? I gotta share with two 90+ LBS'ers

How many do you have to share with smalls? I gotta share with two 90+ LBS'ers

My wife and I share our King bed with a 60-pound terrier mix and a 70-pound Australian Shepherd mix. Luckily the bigger dog gets off the bed after a half hour or so.

LBS'ers? I think I should know what that is because I know you have said, but I can't remember.

I have a strict rule about no dogs in my bed.

Our whole house is all about our dogs. The dog door. The deck (for their wading pool) and the dog ramp (so our dog with the ACL issues can get on the bed).

My wife and I share our King bed with a 60-pound terrier mix and a 70-pound Australian Shepherd mix. Luckily the bigger dog gets off the bed after a half hour or so.

LBS'ers? I think I should know what that is because I know you have said, but I can't remember.

LBs = pounds.

(Nice metric to imperial conversion Dent.)

G'nite Diane!

Congrats!

congrats.. :D

Harry may get his wish of seeing some of the LPGA players. Last year Morgan Pressel, Paula Creamer, and Christina Kim were at the show.

Harry may get his wish of seeing some of the LPGA players. Last year Morgan Pressel, Paula Creamer, and Christina Kim were at the show.

And Annika.

congrats Harry! well done!

Congratz Harry! Looking forward to meeting you at the show!

Huge Congrats Harry. I voted for you. All the entries were awesome and were written by people that I really like on here.

And Annika.

You guys might need to get a shock collar to keep him under control. :act-up:

"Down Harry, thats a bad Harry"

Harry may get his wish of seeing some of the LPGA players. Last year Morgan Pressel was at the show.

Harry hasn't posted on here since GG's post, he passed out when he saw it!

Harry is officially booked to come down to FL. We will be seeing him in a few months.

This is incredibly well deserved. If this place has a life of the party, it's Harry. He's been in it since the beginning and is a huge part of why THP has been so successful. And now he can take it to the PGA Merchandise show.

Well done Harry and all the finalists!

Agreed. Very well deserved.

Good win Harry!

Back