2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should try to make it, we'll see if we can make it a competition. Maybe find a cup to give away or something.

Nah. Too crazy an idea.

Z
I love tap in birdies

amura7en.jpg
shot maker (best Peter tosh voice)

I'd still make you putt that in Mike if it was next week; all the time chanting "Noonan.....Noonan" :D
I think you will be putting them all out nxt week

How'd the guy who hit it feel about it?

(just messin' with ya Mike) :)
look at you with the jokes

True! I will be in the practice sand pit and around the green. Good time for sand work.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!
lots of wedge work for me on Friday

Well I'm back home. I plan to play and practice a good bit this week, shake off a little rust before our little shin dig in Myrtle next week.
Welcome back buddy. We need to talk about next week
Nah. Too crazy an idea.
You are on a roll, two shows a night.

Good morning campers, we are just over a week away from getting it on. Wake and I will head north a week from today. A few will already be on site enjoying their villas and the course. It's getting close, I can smell that sea air now.

Good morning campers, we are just over a week away from getting it on. Wake and I will head north a week from today. A few will already be on site enjoying their villas and the course. It's getting close, I can smell that sea air now.

I can smell the awesomeness hahahaha

I tried to play today with a pulled muscle in my back/rib cage area and it was a disaster from the get go. Went 6-6-6-5 and packed it in. It was way too hot to be out there wrestling with soreness. Especially with the heat.

Get better dude! Rest!

Man I can't wait to see all you guys and meet some new faces!

Weather looks like it is not going to be in the hundys. 85ish with a chance of rain on the 24th, we're still a ways away, but it sounds like it won't be unbearable.

Weather looks like it is not going to be in the hundys. 85ish with a chance of rain on the 24th, we're still a ways away, but it sounds like it won't be unbearable.

You know its close when you can start the weather watch!

thanks for the update mikedean.

Same here

You are on a roll, two shows a night.

Clearly we haven't spent enough time together Freddie. I guess my true personality doesn't come out on the forum. Not to worry - we shall break bread and share a beverage or two and rectify that situation.

This time next week and I will in the middle of my first practice round with Chunky, Castor and White Rhino....can't wait!!

Why the heck are talking about the weather, seriously

Lets do this!!!!!

gajuqa8a.jpg

ysu4usyb.jpg

ygubujed.jpg

My latest weapons have arrived!!!

Nice Icey!!! I see some fun happening on the golf course with us Saturday morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back