Wager Thread - The 2013 Morgan Cup

Can we make bets on your stache?

That it'll be gone? Yep.

Wife told me to get rid of it this morning if I want to well....ya know....do that ever again.

The only bet I could think of between me and you would be to NOT wear Loudmouth at the next outing/invitational.

We should wager something based on clothing for the ATL Invitational. Maybe pink shirt, or flat bill hat....

I could do that, but I really want INgolfer and Bullfrog, a fellow Hoosier and my amphibian cousin, to take out (sorry to say this) Freddie and JT.

Not only am I a Hacker Backer, I have some brotherhood in that first match.

Picking a fight with my Team Paradise guys I see. I'll take that action. Freddie and JT will roll!

We should wager something based on clothing for the ATL Invitational. Maybe pink shirt, or flat bill hat....
Let me know when you figure it out, I will update the first post.

I think the MC'ers are more giddy about making some bets that the rest of the folks (excluding bets made already of course). Not that we need any more motivation but it sure helps to know that there are some people that have some wagers on the line based on your play. Works for the most part, unless your tclutch not wanting to take JB to the 18th hole, but I've gotten over that now....somewhat.

Bet away peeps, but here is some helpful knowledge that you might want to consider. Don't bet on anyone from Team Hackers. They are soft this year. They have lost that killer instinct they had last year. They are weak. Heck, it takes twisting an arm and a leg to get them to come on here and post about the MC. They have been drinking their champagne out of the cup, taking baby pictures out of the cup and eating and drinking like Kings and Queens. They have enjoyed the perks of winning too much and it will show in one week. Do what you must, but I recommend staying away from the Hackers (aka Softies).

:alien:

...unless your tclutch not wanting to take JB to the 18th hole, but I've gotten over that now....somewhat.

you talk to JB about that one.
we can settle it this year if you want.... me vs. JB, on 18 at TB. for all the marbles. (or really just to please Nate)

Hey, Barry...what about something dealing with our branch of service? Attire and avatar rights through the ATL meet?

you talk to JB about that one.
we can settle it this year if you want.... me vs. JB, on 18 at TB. for all the marbles. (or really just to please Nate)

Don't do it for me....do it because YOU want to! Doesn't it bug you that you will never know what really would have happened?

I'm down for some action. Avatar control or something. Any takers betting against team albatross? I've got a few matches in mind. I'll take Thainer21 & War Eagle on day 1 AM, MikeDean441 & CastorHades on day 1 PM or Canadan on Day 2. Let me know!

Hey, Barry...what about something dealing with our branch of service? Attire and avatar rights through the ATL meet?

So should I make the bet official and say the losers pay will be revealed in ATL?

I'm down for some action. Avatar control or something. Any takers betting against team albatross? I've got a few matches in mind. I'll take Thainer21 & War Eagle on day 1 AM, MikeDean441 & CastorHades on day 1 PM or Canadan on Day 2. Let me know!

Nice! i'll take JConn & Icey against MikeDean and Castor since I have met those two before. How about 2 week avy and sig control.

Don't do it for me....do it because YOU want to! Doesn't it bug you that you will never know what really would have happened?

We know what would have happened

So should I make the bet official and say the losers pay will be revealed in ATL?

Nice! i'll take JConn & Icey against MikeDean and Castor since I have met those two before. How about 2 week avy and sig control.

Write it down. IN

Sounds good. Can't wait to see you sporting a USMC avatar!

Got T0AD and cpljohnst bet locked in. Let me know if it is correct.

Who is ready to squeeze the lemon next?!

My good man JonD!!!!!!! Thanks for the support dude. Glad to see you a part of this thread.

Got T0AD and cpljohnst bet locked in. Let me know if it is correct.

We're playing together this weekend, we may hash out the apparel details then.

Very few have put faith in Team Hackers...

Back