The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know how high class Outback is...

On a serious note, Bloomin Onions FTW. Love Bloomin Onions

Now I'm hungry. Might be an early lunch today.

We all know how high class Outback is...

On a serious note, Bloomin Onions FTW. Love Bloomin Onions

That's about the only good thing at Outback in Kansas City. They can't cook lamb and they can't even cook steak well. Three of them that we went to closed in the last couple of years. They are good in California, but they suck eggs here. We got comped the last couple times we went there (different locations) it was so bad and they even sent us coupons for free meals and we never went back.

I dont think ive ever been to the one here, but I dont think I will go

That's about the only good thing at Outback in Kansas City. They can't cook lamb and they can't even cook steak well. Three of them that we went to closed in the last couple of years. They are good in California, but they suck eggs here. We got comped the last couple times we went there (different locations) it was so bad and they even sent us coupons for free meals and we never went back.

It really is a toss up. The one here isn't too bad actually. I always order medium rare expecting medium, but they actually delivered me some medium rare goodness the last time we went there. Wife loves her some outback for some reason. I could take it or leave it. My steak is better. :D

Got it clearly I'm an inconsiderate douche for being upset that my entire yearly pay, was spent in 22 Days.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Got it clearly I'm an inconsiderate douche for being upset that my entire yearly pay, was spent in 22 Days.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Tilts head to the side in confusion.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I dont think that is what people said. Certainly not what I said. You are comparing apples to oranges however.
You have a choice to get another job. These people did not.
Add to that, that it was not pay handed to them.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk
It's not like they took YOUR money, out of YOUR bank account. If you are concerned with the spending on this, I would hate to see how filled with rage you would be over other things the government wastes money on...

My rant for today is forgetting bug spray in these ridiculous conditions. Impossible to putt with bugs in my ears lol

Edit: should add my gripe was no spray available in the club house

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

It works out to $250 per day per person to feed and house them in seclusion. It seems reasonable to me.

It's not like they took YOUR money, out of YOUR bank account. If you are concerned with the spending on this, I would hate to see how filled with rage you would be over other things the government wastes money on...

Many letters, emails, and phone calls are made to the proper people in charge.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

No one thinks that and you have the right to be upset, we just disagree. Just be glad there were only 6 on the jury instead of 12.

I'm generally pretty even keeled but my boss is making me want to break stuff. He breezes in, makes promises to customers he has no intention on keeping and breezes out before it hits the fan.

The enter key is your friend.

Got hit by a golf ball today. Someone was hitting about a 50 yard pitch shot and air mailed the green. Yelled fore but I couldn't see it. Got me in the triceps when I put my arms up to cover my head. Good thing the triceps is probably one of the best places to get hit. Didn't hurt but left a nice little bruise.

Darn Stan, that is good news that he yelled and you heard him, that one could have gotten you good. Thank goodness just the arm.

Darn Stan, that is good news that he yelled and you heard him, that one could have gotten you good. Thank goodness just the arm.

Thanks JB. The guy felt so bad. It was good he yelled or else that probably catches me in the head. Here's a pic, it's on the bottom of my arm towards the tricep. Put some ice on it and doesn't look like much anymore.

1011538_630142700329827_306601188_n_zps7ec949db.jpg

That's twice this week that a power line went down and burst into flames. This time it lit the pole on fire also. I tried to get a pool going for which day this will happen again.

My rant would be that I was awake at 4 this morning but I couldn't watch the Open. At least I'll be able to catch the end when I get home.

Blew something in the braking system this morning on my way to the job site. Had to turn around and limp the car back home with basically no brakes.

Well I guess I'll be driving the truck till I can get some time to figure out what's wrong with it.

That sucks FF. Hopefully its something simple.

Blew something in the braking system this morning on my way to the job site. Had to turn around and limp the car back home with basically no brakes.

Well I guess I'll be driving the truck till I can get some time to figure out what's wrong with it.

Hope it all works out buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back