2013 Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored By Callaway Golf

That was a straight bomb by Garrigus!!

Is that longer than the Michael Phelps putt from a year or two ago?

Leaderboard is looking great. I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Tiger and Miguel play together this weekend, they are two complete opposites. One dude who is just so relaxed and chill as ever and the other who takes the game more serious than any other golfer. Have they ever been paired together?

Cabrera is rolling right now.

I really love watching both Jimenez and Cabrera contend. Should be a fun weekend.

Wow Sneds. Just wow.

I really love watching both Jimenez and Cabrera contend. Should be a fun weekend.

Hopefully we will see more Jimenez warming up videos since he's in the hunt now.

Oh sneds.....

Lol Sneds. 4 putt ftw!

Catching up with the days play as I've just gotten up. Westie seemed to be knocking in a few putts which was good to see. Didn't realize he had been seeing IBF with his short game.

What is with Zach Johnson's shirt? Looks like someone spilled red paint all over the bottom of it.

ZJ rolling the rock!

And another great putt from ZJ.

LOLOLOL, I love this.

If Tom Watson would need an exemption to get into the 2015 Open at St. Andrews to say goodbye to this tournament, as Mike Tirico just mentioned, it would be monumentally stupid for the R&A not to do that.

Man and to think I had ZJ on my team and benched him at the last minute for Fowler......DOH!

You have got to be kidding me, Phil.

Phil 4 jack...3 of them from 4 feet away

You have got to be kidding me, Phil.

He's the best/worst putter in history of game.

So hot & cold

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back