The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at the new NHL division names. Only hockey...

Hate to say it, but it isnt nearly as bad as the Big 10 divisions

All I can do is shake my head. I have no defense.

I felt like I might pass out on 17 and 18. My play on the entire back side was so sloppy. All I kept telling myself is that it's good preparation for SC next week.

I did the same thing yesterday, 44 on the front and 56 on the back. I'm scared that I'm starting to become like the rest of these northerners that can't handle a little heat and humidity.

All I can do is shake my head. I have no defense.

They got the hard cap right. It took time and killed off fans, but it is right.
They got rid of ties. It took time, but it was right.
How in the world can you screw this up? I mean seriously, that is awful.
It reminds me of fighting in hockey, which for the record I am not for or against. Either allow it or dont allow it, but the "rules" of fighting is absurd.
They are willing to hold out to get so many things right, but the little things they screw up so badly its laughable.

I did the same thing yesterday, 44 on the front and 56 on the back. I'm scared that I'm starting to become like the rest of these northerners that can't handle a little heat and humidity.

Hydration is key.

They got the hard cap right. It took time and killed off fans, but it is right.
They got rid of ties. It took time, but it was right.
How in the world can you screw this up? I mean seriously, that is awful.
It reminds me of fighting in hockey, which for the record I am not for or against. Either allow it or dont allow it, but the "rules" of fighting is absurd.
They are willing to hold out to get so many things right, but the little things they screw up so badly its laughable.

I cant disagree with anything you said. Its ponderous. Why are the Blue Jackets and Hurricanes in the Metropolitan conference?

I cant disagree with anything you said. Its ponderous. Why are the Blue Jackets and Hurricanes in the Metropolitan conference?

I just blew your mind with hockey knowledge...hehe
Maybe this guy does understand...

And obviously because those two places are amazing metropolises.

I just blew your mind with hockey knowledge...hehe
Maybe this guy does understand...

And obviously because those two places are amazing metropolises.

Hahaha true story.

y7ybeqas.jpg

How do i change this effer

Righty tighty
Lefty loosy

It might be hammertine shortly. It only twist a 1/4th turn and won't pop out. I will try it again after a few more drinks

It might be hammertine shortly. It only twist a 1/4th turn and won't pop out. I will try it again after a few more drinks

A few more drinks makes the mind clear and more fun.

Yeah, smash that thing.

Hey, guys. How many South Dakotans does it take to change a lightbulb?

(apparently, more than one...)

At least I have proof that it was a good idea when Erin asks what happens of it doesn't go over well haha!

Hey, guys. How many South Dakotans does it take to change a lightbulb?

(apparently, more than one...)

I should call jake. He is probably drinker than I am. Teamwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back