The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

All sixteen teams will have a "name" and here are each of those. Each one of these names is in honor of someone that is part of the Bridgestone family on one of the tours or involved with one of the tours.

Couples
Hurley III
Snedeker
Creamer
Kuchar
Swafford
Every
Love III
Trevino
Feherty
Maruyama
Webb
Gustafson
Price
Lyle
Johnson

I like this a ton! I have my favourites, but that doesn't matter. This is a nice added Bridgestone touch.

Can't wait to see what team I am placed on

I don't care which team they might end up with, but I have to admit it would be pretty damn awesome for my crazy self to end up with Feherty.

Cool, would like to be Feherty as well but really just wanna play.

All sixteen teams will have a "name" and here are each of those. Each one of these names is in honor of someone that is part of the Bridgestone family on one of the tours or involved with one of the tours.

Couples
Hurley III
Snedeker
Creamer
Kuchar
Swafford
Every
Love III
Trevino
Feherty
Maruyama
Webb
Gustafson
Price
Lyle
Johnson

This is great!!!
Since the event is full, can we get pairings? & Team names sorted?! I am ready to get a new hat made for the event!

This is great!!!
Since the event is full, can we get pairings? & Team names sorted?! I am ready to get a new hat made for the event!

Pretty sure we will have that taken care of.
This week is a bit busy in case you missed it with a HUGE event coming up. :D
But its coming soon.

Pretty sure we will have that taken care of.
This week is a bit busy in case you missed it with a HUGE event coming up. :D
But its coming soon.

Morgan Cup or Morgan's Birthday?

We take the backseat to work in life. Its all about the events and its a big one.

Sixteen teams were named, so does that mean there are 32 participants in the event? I'd like to be on Team Kuuuuuuuch! But looking at the entire list, just everyone involved with Bridgestone is a great representative of the sport.

I don't really have a favorite ball I use, but I've been playing Bridgestone frequently owing to them sponsoring this event. I'm enjoying the B330-RXS a lot. Straight and high off the tee and still workable around the greens. Nice combination for my game.

Sixteen teams were named, so does that mean there are 32 participants in the event? I'd like to be on Team Kuuuuuuuch! But looking at the entire list, just everyone involved with Bridgestone is a great representative of the sport.

I don't really have a favorite ball I use, but I've been playing Bridgestone frequently owing to them sponsoring this event. I'm enjoying the B330-RXS a lot. Straight and high off the tee and still workable around the greens. Nice combination for my game.

Nice catch! I wonder if that means teams of 3...

I know the original post stated that participation was limited to 40. If there are 16 teams, maybe 8 more wait listers got in for a total of 48 (teams of 3). Good question though, and one we'll just have to wait to find out the answer too when the time is right.

It was nothing more than a mispoken line. There are sixteen names yes. We have not announced if more will be added or less will be used. I swear though, all the details will come out soon. Just have a bit going on the last few weeks with 2 Invitationals back to back and now the Morgan Cup this week.

I think that adding team names definitely brings the event's excitement level up a notch or two. Hmm, Team Feherty has a nice ring to it.

Bridgestone has really embraced THP. I really appreciate the hard work that the THP staffers have put in to ensure that great sponsors continue to be there for us.

It was nothing more than a mispoken line. There are sixteen names yes. We have not announced if more will be added or less will be used. I swear though, all the details will come out soon. Just have a bit going on the last few weeks with 2 Invitationals back to back and now the Morgan Cup this week.

Gotcha was just a bit excited. Hope you guys all have a fantastic week

I just booked my Sunday stay a the Rio. You know, just in case something is happening Sunday night into early morning.

What days have you guys booked ? We are set for fri and sat only correct ?
I booked an additional day for Sunday. I have a feeling Sunday will be a fun fulfilled day in to the night. It's Vegas!! Don't want to be driving home Sunday night.

Sitting at the airport, trying to get home from vacation. Now it's time to start really getting excited for Vegas.

What days have you guys booked ? We are set for fri and sat only correct ?

Yes, the package we've paid for includes Friday and Saturday nights. I have made other arrangments for Thurs and Sunday as well.

Cool beans! Thanks :) I'm gonna book Thursday and Sunday as well. Extra rounds baby ! Just looked up plane tickets and got quoted $847 round trip for me and my wife on southwest

I'm really quite surprised how cheap the room is for the Sunday night.

Back