What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 9 and shot -2 34. Went to the back and got to -3 thru 11 but then got chased off the course by lightning and thunder. -3 is the lowest I've ever been thru 11 so I'm going to hopefully be able to go back and finish my round tomorrow.

Shot about mid 40's before the wind blew the card into a trash can as we were driving by.

Played 9 and shot -2 34. Went to the back and got to -3 thru 11 but then got chased off the course by lightning and thunder. -3 is the lowest I've ever been thru 11 so I'm going to hopefully be able to go back and finish my round tomorrow.

I hate it when that happens. Maybe you can pick up where you left off.

After my 71 yesterday, I figured today would be pretty bad and it would have been if the short game hadn't kept bailing me out! Since I was riding, I played the back tees (72.4/141) and got up and down five times. 7 pars, 6 bogies, 2 double bogies and 3 birdies. 79 (39, 40)

38 (+2). 4/7 FIR, 5/9 GIR. Stats aren't bad but my round seemed far worse. My misses were pretty bad misses. Not sure what happened the past 2 rounds I've played (today, last Saturday) but I've been able to bring the left side miss into play. Been pulling a lot of shots, which wasn't the case even a week ago.

I hate it when that happens. Maybe you can pick up where you left off.

After my 71 yesterday, I figured today would be pretty bad and it would have been if the short game hadn't kept bailing me out! Since I was riding, I played the back tees (72.4/141) and got up and down five times. 7 pars, 6 bogies, 2 double bogies and 3 birdies. 79 (39, 40)

I hope I can continue the momentum for the rest of the round.

Nice round today from the back tees, man.

I hope I can continue the momentum for the rest of the round.

Nice round today from the back tees, man.

Thanks, it was a struggle all day, 9 fairways, 6 greens, and 2 penalty strokes.

Good luck with the rest of that round.

39/40 for a NEW PERSONAL BEST of 79! First time ever breaking 80! And yes, I know it's only a par-71, but I'll take it! I didn't really drive it well today, but my chipping and putting saved me. I only used 25 putts! I'm pretty sure that's a personal best as well. My goal was this summer was to break 80 just once and I finally did it!

Here's the scorecard:

yMZSjAL.png

Congrats!! Nice work !

42 / 39 really felt like my swing was on.

I shot a new pb on 9 holes today of 48 I was stoked to say the least.

I played the Woods course at Kingsmill Resort on Thursday and shot 92. Not great....but not bad either since I'm just getting back to playing more. Had some really good shots and a few bad ones still. But, keep pushing on. I'll get back to the 80's soon...one step at a time. :)

I shot a new pb on 9 holes today of 48 I was stoked to say the least.

Congrats on the PB!

I played the Woods course at Kingsmill Resort on Thursday and shot 92. Not great....but not bad either since I'm just getting back to playing more. Had some really good shots and a few bad ones still. But, keep pushing on. I'll get back to the 80's soon...one step at a time. :)

I've never played the Woods course but have played the River course a few times, which is one of my favorites.

Played 36 yesterday with 2 friends at IronHorse in Tuscola, IL. Shot 99 both 18's had 1 birdie, and 3 pars over 36 holes not good at all. But was a beautiful day, I wasn't at work and I was with 2 good friends.

Another 38 last night in league. Was a pretty up and down round, 2 bogeys, a double, 4 pars and my saving grace, a chip in eagle.

So my last 4 rounds have been 38, 39, 38, 38. Pretty happy with the way my game is trending and I just hope it keeps up.

Booom. Nice work dude.

I shot 79 (True Blue - White), 86 (Caledonia - Blue), 86 (True Blue - White) during some practice rounds in MB.

Those are some good scores ddxu. Congrats on the sub 80 round.

Rolled out of bed and went across the street to my neighborhood track and tied my personal best with a 40/38-78. :bananadance:

3 birdies, 6 pars, 7 bogies, 2 doubles on a par 70 course that has 6 par 3's.

I hit 6 GIR's on only 5 FW's. But I had only 29 putts to help my score.

Crazy day! On one, I hit through the FW into the (very) rough. Dug it out onto the green and made birdie. Then the rest of the front, just got worse and worse. I never hit another fairway or green, made four doubles and shot 45. At the turn, it seemed like the light came on, two bogies one birdie on back for 37.

82 (45, 37)

shot a personal best today!!! first time breaking 80 EVER!!! i'm generally about a 16 handicap. shot a 40 on the front and 39 on the back. 79 is my new favourite number.

congrats on the newPB.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

shot a personal best today!!! first time breaking 80 EVER!!! i'm generally about a 16 handicap. shot a 40 on the front and 39 on the back. 79 is my new favourite number.

Congrats on the PB. GREAT job.

Just played 9 today, shot 45. I hit the ball well. There were two bad holes where I had an 8 and 9. Getting better though.

Had very rough putting day. I played a course that is being revamped and the greens must be last on their list, very sandy and patchy. I shot a 91, but putted 41 TIMES! I also had 5 penalty strokes. The positive parts of my game were my driver and 3wood, I was crushing them today. 47/44 = 91

Shot an 83 (40,43). Felt good to get back towards the lower end of the 80's as I've been struggling a bit for the last couple weeks with rounds in the upper 80's and even a 91. My back is feeling so much better right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back