Status
Not open for further replies.
Peralta is going to get suspended.. Probably tomorrow, but if not, something this week

Probably..., along with CRUZ and others.
I like what we did to address it with this trade.

And he is under team control until '18.
I like it even better now.

I still am not thrilled giving up Garcia though.
He could be a stud!

Probably..., along with CRUZ and others.
I like what we did to address it with this trade.

And he is under team control until '18.
I like it even better now.

I still am not thrilled giving up Garcia though.
He could be a stud!

Garcia has a ton of upside for sure..

In other news the Cards have picked a bad time for a tailspin. They simply just aren't hitting the ball. 1 run in 20 innings today and 6 losses in a row. They need to pick up a win in a bad way tomorrow on ESPN

Speaking of the Cards, is this The year the Pirates finish strong and make the playoffs?

Now that would be cool!
That is a cool city, beautiful ballpark, and good fans.

Speaking of the Cards, is this The year the Pirates finish strong and make the playoffs?

Now that would be cool!
That is a cool city, beautiful ballpark, and good fans.

I think they do.i think 3 NL Central teams will make the playoffs.

That stadium is one of the nicest in baseball for sure

Royals move to a game over .500 after 103 games with their 7th straight win.

Braves win 11-3, move to 5-0 since Waffle House debuted at the Ted and are 10 GAMES UP in the NL East!

Go Waffle House!

haha, it's a upside down looking lineup, but it's producing! I just hope Fredi doesn't think he has to put BJ Upton in the lineup just because, when he gets back.

In other news, Wheeler looked fantastic again last night and the Mets finally won in extras. Good night. One thing I didn't know is that the Mets lead the majors in no-hit bids through 6 innings.

Go Waffle House!

haha, it's a upside down looking lineup, but it's producing! I just hope Fredi doesn't think he has to put BJ Upton in the lineup just because, when he gets back.

unfortunately he has something like $75 million reasons to play him.

unfortunately he has something like $75 million reasons to play him.

It'll be good to spell Gattis every once in awhile. He's starting to wear down a little. Gotta save up something for October (if we get there) and BJ needs to get some at-bats. He'll come around.

Maybe Gattis can learn to play 2B before next season? lol

In other news, Wheeler looked fantastic again last night and the Mets finally won in extras. Good night. One thing I didn't know is that the Mets lead the majors in no-hit bids through 6 innings.
That is an impressive stat, but with them being 8 games under .500, that just means the back end of their bullpen is struggling greatly.

Maybe Gattis can learn to play 2B before next season? lol

If Uggla and Chris Johnson swapped positions with their stats, we would say Uggla's a perfect fit at 3B. We get mad with Uggla's K-rate, but we wish Johnson had more pop in his bat.

That is an impressive stat, but with them being 8 games under .500, that just means the back end of their bullpen is struggling greatly.

That and their offense. It's mostly Harvey, I think he's done it 3 or 4 times out of the Mets 6 total. The next most is a few teams with 4 I think.

If Uggla and Chris Johnson swapped positions with their stats, we would say Uggla's a perfect fit at 3B. We get mad with Uggla's K-rate, but we wish Johnson had more pop in his bat.

For some reason I forgot Uggla was signed thru 2015. I think his .200 avg is not as big an issue as it should be because we have others looming around .200. Those 2 out of 10 hits also seem to come at key moments. Like BJ we are paying too much for a .200 hitter. Unlike BJ, we have put up with Uggla underperforming for 3 years.

Here's to both of them figuring it out ASAP.

FWIW I wish no changes upon what Chris Johnson is doing. Simply put its Amazing...

Tribe rolling...just need tigers to lose every now and then

FWIW I wish no changes upon what Chris Johnson is doing. Simply put its Amazing...

And to think that in essence he was the throw-in in the Justin Upton deal.

No way does Detroit finish 10 games over Cleveland. On paper Detroit is that much better. But Detroit has that moron Leyland, and Cleveland has a great manager in Francona.

For some reason I forgot Uggla was signed thru 2015. I think his .200 avg is not as big an issue as it should be because we have others looming around .200. Those 2 out of 10 hits also seem to come at key moments. Like BJ we are paying too much for a .200 hitter. Unlike BJ, we have put up with Uggla underperforming for 3 years.

Here's to both of them figuring it out ASAP.

While he's 'underperformed', Uggla's averaged 25 HR/73 RBI since we've gotten him. It's a decline from his FLA numbers, but still solid numbers for a 2B. BJ can't be this bad forever (I hope). All around, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have playing 2B and knowing BJ's potential, I'm more than happy with our team right now. Let's just hope Johnson stays hot.

No way does Detroit finish 10 games over Cleveland. On paper Detroit is that much better. But Detroit has that moron Leyland, and Cleveland has a great manager in Francona.

Smartest man alive

Red Sox trade for Jake Peavy. Love that they refused to give up Xander Bogaerts for Cliff Lee as he really looks like the real deal and the shortstop of the future for Sox.

With Bucholtz slow to recover, Peavy should help the rotation out. Nice move by Cherington!

Instant classic.

ATo393G.gif

hahahaha yusss!! I love celebration fails!

Last two times I was at The K, they had those races on the big screen, not with the suits. Awesome to see someone from THP got to run in the suits. How hard is it to run in those things? They look sooooo top heavy! How did you get picked?
Hard does not begin to describe it!!!

They were walking around asking people to do it, but I was the only one out of the group of my buddies who said yes.

We had to wait in the suit under the stadium for like 3 innings while prepping, it got quite hot, not exactly Myrtle Hot but still quite hot!!!

Tigers got iglesias from the Red Sox today. I like it. We needed some fresh blood at SS and peralta is bout to get suspended. Go Tigers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back