Adams Golf launches New Logo

#troy

Jax, FL
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Adams Golf shared a link.
19 minutes ago

It's A Brand New Day At Adams. We're excited about our new look, new colors and new era for our company. Our commitment to innovate world-class, easy to hit golf clubs continues ... now with an updated brand image.

New Logo:
487408_10151590328591705_1067987342_a.jpg

Old Logo:
313687_10150300080786705_349119615_n.jpg

Youtube clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMORvfysD0E

Not bad, has an old school vibe to it.

It looks kind of old school to me. I don't look at it and think exciting. But I think for what Adams golf seems to be, it fits.

Interesting. I noticed the retro logo on the Tight Lies and wondered what was up.

I put this up on Twitter last week and it was a very mixed reaction.

At least they're trying to get away from the "old man's clubs" stigma. :bulgy-eyes:

I think it looks better, an upgrade IMO.

Whenever I see it I immediately think of the Atlanta Braves.

I think it looks ok...

TaylorMade marketing machine now has twice as much work after acquiring Adams Golf. Looks like they're up for it.

Saw this earlier when JB posted it on twitter. I like it, it freshens up the brand a bit.

Bleh. Sometimes the best move is not to do anything.

Meh. Indifferent.

I don't like it, even though I like most "retro" things. Lots of people look at Adams as a senior-only brand, this logo isn't going to help change that perception.

Not a huge fan.

Doesn't really do a lot for me.

Makes me think of what Lamkin just did except backwards.

Interesting how one company went more modern and yet the other went more classic

After watching the video and seeing how the new logo looks on their products, I think updating the logo was a good idea. Adams does have an "old man" stigma, which to me, is a bit strange considering their hybrids success on all of the tours. Hopefully, their marketing department will be able to shake that image with the help of the updated logo.

I've been interested in seeing what TM would do with their purchase of Adams. Can't say I really like the new logo, but will wait and see what changes of actual substance come about before forming an opinion.

I like the new logo sometimes change can be a good thing.

Very interesting they went retro with it, but I like the new look. It may not help, as other's have said, with their reputation of being an older person's club, but maybe that's what they are going for.

I fit well but, not a fan of the change.

LtEvOtApPeD B4

I like the retro feel, and heck, that seems to be a current trend in other areas. I'm not sure how well they will do attracting younger golfers, but I'm sure this is just part one of a new marketing strategy. I suppose some of that will do with which of their pro's do well.

I am an Adams guy...Irons, Hybrids and bag. I think this logo looks awful

Back