The 59 Watch Thread

If he makes birdie from under the trees I'll poop myself

Heck, before he hit the shot from the trees I was thinking it was a certain bogey. Par is his friend on this hole.

Well if he misses this one that just about ends it.

Damn, he is just playing "lights out"!

I didn't ever say I didn't want him to shoot and I said I would like to see a 59. But Tiger shooting it doesn't make any more special to me. 59 or under is special no matter who shoots it but Tiger doing doesn't all the sudden make 59 more special. But all that said I would like to see him do it.

Why can't TW do it with out people getting their shorts all bunched up. It's not like he's gonna soil the number by doing it. I hope he does

I dont think anybody has said anything have they? Other than the Haters gonna hate comment that we see in every thread where someone says anything about any player that they dont gush over. I think just about everybody has said they are rooting for the low score.

How many eagles on 16 so far this week?

Dunno, but 667 yards? Yikes. Did the tracker on PGATour.com just say he hit his drive 378????

Not sure. I think they said Dustin hit it 378.

BOOOOO! hahaha
Smart move by laying up.

Dunno, but 667 yards? Yikes. Did the tracker on PGATour.com just say he hit his drive 378????

Play by play on the leaderboard shows this:
1. 379yds to Left Intermediate, 268yds to hole

If he were us, he would have hit that layup and then dropped a ball to see if he could have pulled it off.

The 59 Watch Thread [Spoilers]

With that approach the watch is still on. Maybe he can sink this and hit good shots on 18. That would be a suspense-filled putt.

It was a good try. He can still hole out his second for a 59, but the odds of the feat have skyrocketed.

Hard to say though because he has some tough holes left. 15-17 is probably the toughest stretch on the course IMO.

That stretch killed any and all momentum he had, unfortunately. Would have been cool to see.

It was a good try. He can still hole out his second for a 59, but the odds of the feat have skyrocketed.

Haven't witnessed many rounds better in my life.

Why can't TW do it with out people getting their shorts all bunched up. It's not like he's gonna soil the number by doing it. I hope he does

I'm not a tiger fan but if he does it, I'm happy for him and his fans

What a 61, impressive none the less.

So who is this thread going to be for next? 59 watches everywhere these days!

This is why I posted what I did, just wondering is all.

I'm not against Tiger shooting a 59. I personally think it would be great for the game. But its not anymore special for me if he shoots it or if someone else shoots. 59 is still 59 if Tiger shoots it, Rickie or Robbie Beirshank shoots it. I will still respect the heck out of it.

Rickie Fowler -6 through 7.

I'm sorry but that's funny!

I just turned to GG and said "Bet you $50 JTnumbers posts in the #59watch thread with in the next 5 minutes". That is Cray Cray

I was just saying. He's on track to turn in 29.

Might as well post about it.

Back