Forum Testing Signup - Callaway FT OptiForce Driver

Congratulations testers!! I look forward to reading your thoughts as the testing gets going.

Congrats dudes! Look forward to your thoughts and results!

Great group of testers I really am looking forward to some good feedback on this one.

Congrats testers!!

Congrats tester, looking forward to hearing your thoughts and take on the OptiForce!

I'm looking forward to this testing, congrats guys.

Congratulations to all of the testers!

Kobey, you gonna let me hit yours for the cosign I gave you? :D

Awesome group there. Looking forward to this one. Would be cool if someone compares it to the SLDR, battle of the mid year releases.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Congrats to the testers! Looking forward to your thoughts!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congrats to the testers!

Great group. Excited to see how these do.
tap tap taparoo

An excellent group of testers. I can't wait to hear what you all think!

Siri speaks for me!

Way to go guy's, congrats!

Congrats to Smithfaced, Fairband, Kobey, DCBrad, Manlai & War Eagle solid looking group of testers, looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Congrats guys!

Congrats, Boys. Have fun beating the shells off of some for us. Let us know if it's worth it!!

Firstly, thanks everyone for the kind words. I'll try my best to do THP proud with my review. I plan to bring the perspective of the little person with a swing as slow as smooth jazz to the table. I'm really curious if the lighter configuration and design will really translate to performance, especially to someone like me.

Awesome group there. Looking forward to this one. Would be cool if someone compares it to the SLDR, battle of the mid year releases.

I'm part of the team headed to FL to test the SLDR so rest assured there will be direct head to head impressions. I'll make sure the others hit the Optiforce along with the SLDR as well.

Last edited:
Congrats to the testers!

Question: Do you have to be an Albatross Club Member to participate in testings? I didn't read anything about it, but I've noticed that all participants in the past few testings have been Albatross Club Members. Just wondering...

Question: Do you have to be an Albatross Club Member to participate in testings? I didn't read anything about it, but I've noticed that all participants in the past few testings have been Albatross Club Members. Just wondering...

Nope! Shipping is free for albatross members, but not a requirement!

Just a good way to support the site

Congrats to all - really looking forward to everyone's reviews on this one.

THP just has a way of making a bad day good! I'm very excited to be testing this and congratulations to the other dudes too. Thank you Callaway, and of course THP.

THP just has a way of making a bad day good! I'm very excited to be testing this and congratulations to the other dudes too. Thank you Callaway, and of course THP.

Your gonna have a blast with this thing!

Congratulations to all of the testers!

Kobey, you gonna let me hit yours for the cosign I gave you? :D

Yep, I figure it isn't mine, I just have custody. The more people that get a chance hit it the better in my book.

Congrats guys! Looking forward to your reviews.

Back