Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart Preview

I carry the Clicgear B3 on mine and love it!View attachment 10767

This. Perfect push cart and bag setup for those who walk a lot more than ride. It's not horrible to put on a cart, but the design makes it a little awkward to carry, like from a parking lot if the club doesn't allow carts out there. I've just learned to pre-pack before I show up and drop it off at the bag drop if I'm riding

I've got this on my wish list! What bags are you carrying on your clicgear? (Or what bag what you recommend or NOT recommend?)

I carry my Wilson Staff staff bag and it fits quite well.

I have a 2013 Nike performance cart bag on mine and it's a really good combo.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376018974099.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376018974099.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 0
There is a very good chance I am getting the 3.5+ tomorrow as I pick up a new driver. The par three course I go to is walk only and I would rather have my entire arsenal instead of a few select short irons and wedges. Plus they have a great driving range and it's been about a month since I last used my driver, woods, or hybrids.
So why should I carry when I can push? A mini cooler for my drinks, cup holder for my other drinks, storage bag for my goods, can't beat that.

There is a very good chance I am getting the 3.5+ tomorrow as I pick up a new driver. The par three course I go to is walk only and I would rather have my entire arsenal instead of a few select short irons and wedges. Plus they have a great driving range and it's been about a month since I last used my driver, woods, or hybrids.
So why should I carry when I can push? A mini cooler for my drinks, cup holder for my other drinks, storage bag for my goods, can't beat that.

Totally agree! Couldn't live without mine for the days I am walking either!!

Got one today in grey and black. Just need to pimp my cart and I'll be the best looking high handicapper on the course!

Got one today in grey and black. Just need to pimp my cart and I'll be the best looking high handicapper on the course!

You are going to love it. It is an amazing cart and I am loving mine.

Used mine for the first time yesterday and I felt so much better after the round compared to carrying. No sore back, shoulders or feet.

Last edited:
Used mine for the first time yesterday and I felt so much better after the round compared to carrying. No sore back, shoulders it feet.

It's great ain't it?!

Walked 18 again today with mine and I wouldn't get rid of it for almost anything!

I walked 18 on saturday with mine and think I convinced my buddy to switch over from his 2-wheeled buggy to mine after he dropped his clubs twice and almost had it roll down a hill once.

Anyone here compared the Clicgear to the Sun Mountain Microcart? Any reason for choosing the 3.5 over the 4-wheel design?

Looks like I'm going to pick one up. The 20% at golfdiscount still works. Going to see if my local pro shop will come close to matching...

I just got mine today, didn't really need one but a Dick's Sporting goods just opened by me and they have a coupon for $100 off a $300 purchase so I picked up a Clicgear and a pair of Ecco's for $220 out the door.

You're going to love it. Got one in the beginning of the year and look forward to pushing it around every round.

Liked the 3.0 and love the 3.5. They fixed everything - except the brakes. I never think about it but the bigger net holds everything you don't want to hold in your hands and is so easy to put stuff in I never use my rangefinder bag - its always in the net.

Love the new bottle holder too. Far less likely to flip over than the old one.

That thing does look awesome and I'm looking to get a cart.....Hopefully I'll find a good deal around Thanksgiving/Christmas :)

I found the 3.0 for $171.19 after taxes with a 20% off coupon code...plus I get 10% back on my credit card for Golfsmith which will make it $154.071. Not too shabby! :)

Looks like I will join the walking groups soon...purchased a 3.5+ from O'Carroll....can't wait to put it to use next week when time changes.

Looks like I will join the walking groups soon...purchased a 3.5+ from O'Carroll....can't wait to put it to use next week when time changes.

Picked up a 3.5 a week ago...now if only the snow will melt!

I used mine for the first time 2 weeks ago and loved it. Pushing the cart was a lot smoother than I thought and when going downhill it tracks fine when let go!

My Clicgear 3.5+ just arrived via fedex....got off early...sunny and 70* outside....sounds like the perfect time to take it on it's maiden voyage!

I got the artic/lime THP colored one!

My Clicgear 3.5+ just arrived via fedex....got off early...sunny and 70* outside....sounds like the perfect time to take it on it's maiden voyage!

I got the artic/lime THP colored one!

Congrats, I have yet to put the staff bag kit on mine, but there is still snow on the ground here so I have time yet.

Both of my staff bags fit just fine without the kit.

Walked 9 holes this afternoon..gotta start slow and work into a full 18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back