Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
optiforce and #1 tank.... oh the possibilities....

It translates to black shadow.

I love the iron shafts as well.

I have heard really good things about them in woods as well. Maybe its just a terrible shaft in drivers, or maybe the Covert is just junk (unless it has a white tie, or blue swinging it)

WHP 2 Ball

I want a MD2 56* for #WPF.

It's a hell of a hybrid shaft though.

That is true. The boardiness matches well with hybrid requirements.

I found not had a totally different feel in fairways and hybo's than drivers, but that's just me.

It's a hell of a hybrid shaft though.

Yes it is. I just flat out can bomb mine. Its weighting and balance is perfect for a hybrid.

That is true. The boardiness matches well with hybrid requirements.
See I don't find it boardy at all. Mitsubishi shafts are boardy to me. I find the feel and reaction of the Nunchuk to be very pleasing to me. Its pretty predictable in its reaction as well.

Blue Amp Cell. Ponder might turn into a purchase.

See I don't find it boardy at all. Mitsubishi shafts are boardy to me. I find the feel and reaction of the Nunchuk to be very pleasing to me. Its pretty predictable in its reaction as well.

But the KK is a Mitsubishi shaft. I have never hit a Nunchuk. .

But the KK is a Mitsubishi shaft. I have never hit a Nunchuk. .

Probably why i don't like the KK. Next time you shall hit my hybo. I think will be surprised..

Probably why i don't like the KK. Next time you shall hit my hybo. I think will be surprised..

I have. I like it worlds more than the driver shaft.

Callaway Razr X tour irons and Copper Forged 54/58 for $458 and some change shipped. I wish I had these locally so I knew what they were like and I'm not sure how much it's going to cost to have the lies changed.

Without any numbers to see where I could tweak, I would like to keep the tight dispersion I saw today, see if I can get a bit more carry out of it.

Really just want as much positive yardage out of it as possible, maximum carry, still with a decent roll out. The easy swing I was using today felt great, and would like to be able to keep an easy repeatable swing. I guess maximum distance with least effort....

Without SS and launch hard to give you any of my thoughts from my fitting. The whiteboard is low launch low spin and the same weight as your current shaft.

Stupid question, if you are looking for a shaft for a Driver or 3W, are they the same shaft (if uncut), or is there specifically a Driver version and a Wood version?

Stupid question, if you are looking for a shaft for a Driver or 3W, are they the same shaft (if uncut), or is there specifically a Driver version and a Wood version?

The same. When trimming a shaft for a 3 wood its trimmed from both the butt and tip to get the correct flex and length.

Blue Amp Cell. Ponder might turn into a purchase.

Do-It.gif

They're so pretty.

I'm pondering the Amp Cell woods & hybrids. Going to have to give them a swing next time I'm in Tucson.

Titleist 913h or Cobra Amp Cell hybrid? Decisions....decisions...

Callaway Razr X tour irons and Copper Forged 54/58 for $458 and some change shipped. I wish I had these locally so I knew what they were like and I'm not sure how much it's going to cost to have the lies changed.

I looked at the Razr X tours locally today and preferred the look of the Cleveland CG16 tour, Ping I20, Adams, CB2, Mizuno MX300, and JPX 800's. I can't afford the last 2 so I'm looking at new or used CG16 tours and used I20s.

Last edited:
Titleist 913h or Cobra Amp Cell hybrid? Decisions....decisions...

I'm going 913. Definitely 3/4 and they even offer a 5 which I'm quietly pondering because I'm just not good enough to hit a 5I with any consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back