THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

That is really cool news for the lucky souls who are attending this event. Can't wait to see what they have in store for next season.

Oh my...just read JBs post and all I can say is WOW!

I'm going to have to hit up my wife for some ambien because I won't likely be able to sleep that Friday night before things really kick off.

Very nice. You folks are going to have a great time. Wish I could be a part of it. Have fun.

Random thought: With all this excitement. I hope they are making some of their stuff for a few lefties for this event haha

Sounds like it is going to be an event for the ages!

Random thought: With all this excitement. I hope they are making some of their stuff for a few lefties for this event haha

They were just going to put a mirror in front of the righty stuff.

I'm still wearing black in mourning for not getting into this. You guys are so fortunate to be able to experience this with such a great company. Nothing else will even compare.

Getting caught up on this thread, and, well, wow.

Incredible what Callaway is offering for this event, and I can't wait for it to get here.

This trip is going to be unreal and I'm beyond ready. Almost 3 week countdown!

I just got home and read this.

Im speechless..just wow
Me too!! OMGOMGOMG!!

This is going to be even more epic then I could have imagined!!!
Yeah. Makes these next few weeks really long!

I am truly honored to be in this thing and won't be taking it lightly. This thing is going to be unreal.
Me too. Going to be just simply amazing.

As we say in Utah, "oh my heck!" (Sorry most of you won't find that as funny as I do.)
LOL My best friend growing up said this. She went to BYU and I visited her once and EVERYone said it. I laughed. It was hard for me to conform to the standard. :)

#GetExcited

Is it ok to say I'm really jealous of you guys? Very excited and happy for you, but...if I'm being honest...very jealous.

It will be hard to not get any updates. But I understand and respect the NDA. Very cool of Callaway to have this level of trust In JB and what he has here on THP.

3 weeks to go....#getexcited

3 weeks to go....#getexcited
Cant wait, dude.

First of it's kind, gawf with THPers, an awesome course and CALLAWAY bringing the goodness!

Catching up on this thread! Wow, guys....all I can say is wow! Truly incredible, awesome things to check out and be a part of. To say that I'm jealous is really, really putting it lightly. Being a Callaway guy like I am, THIS is what makes THP, Callaway and this event so special. I know you all are going to be like 5 year olds on Christmas Morning that 1st day. If you aren't, you shouldn't be in this event! lol

Watching the Morgan cup coverage has me even more pumped for this event. Can't believe how lucky we are to have this opportunity

I've got just short of three weeks to dial in my new irons before this kicks off. If they're anything like the 7 iron I've been using as a demo I should be in top form.

JBs post about the Callaway folks bringing "multiple" products has me wondering if I should have held off on buying a new set of irons. Not that I would complain if that were to actually happen.

Under 3 weeks to go, still cant believe I'm apart of this amazing inagural event...so many things im looking forward to.

Under 3 weeks to go, still cant believe I'm apart of this amazing inagural event...so many things im looking forward to.

Details? Please? Haha

Just spoke with a coworker that played Mission Inn this past weekend and said it was in perfect shape. Getting excited for this one, really excited.

Awesome news. I relooked at the pictures on THP and man does the course look great.

Have we had any movement on when we wanna play friday?

last i recall reading was around 2pm, but that may be somewhat contingent on when a couple flights land. I think at least one guy is scheduled to land at like 10:00 or maybe 10:30? I looked for that excel sheet in the thread but I couldn't find it.

Back