THP birdie/eagle tree

One birdie today. Driver-3 hybrid to the back on a 523 yard par 5. Left the eagle putt on the edge.

Snagged another birdie today. Had a rough start on the first hole. Second hole played 360 from the blues and was fairly open. Hit an OK drive to about 120 out, then hit a wedge in to about a foot for a tap in. Just like I drew it up, I think. Rest of the round was forgettable, but I had fun.

Shot 78 on my home course today, not good in my standards, but I had an odd back nine. I went birdie-bogey-birdie-bogey-birdie-bogey-birdie-par-par, which saved my nasty front nine +7. Golf's a crazy game!

Made an eagle on a 40 yard pitch shot today on a par 5, checked up and rolled down the slope into the hole!

Rest of the round was pretty mediocre, but that sure was a special shot! And, my first eagle since getting back into golf last November! :)

Made an eagle on a 40 yard pitch shot today on a par 5, checked up and rolled down the slope into the hole!

Rest of the round was pretty mediocre, but that sure was a special shot! And, my first eagle since getting back into golf last November! :)

Heck of a shot!

It was a strange journey out there today. I started with six pars then on #7 hit my Scor 52* wedge to 3 feet and made birdie. Then #8, the approach hit the green and spun off, chip in birdie, #9 a 12 foot r to l putt for birdie. Then I went 4 over on the next three holes to go back to one over on the day. On #13, Scor 52* to 2 feet, birdie, #14 an 8 iron to 6 feet, birdie, #17 58* wedge to 2 feet, birdie.

It was my first 6 birdie day of the year to go with a double and 3 bogies.

My league night, about 65 yards out, behind a bush, that I didn't think I could get over. Considering a punch out into the open.
My partner asked what I'd hit, wedge was my reply.
He told me no problem go for it.
Pin was middle location, along a slight right to left and downhill slope.

I swung, hit it pretty good. Landed about 10 feet short, ball released and rolled in!
FOR EAGLE!!

Ended up with a best ever 9 hole score of 42

Had my career round today... 72 Made 2 Eagles!! Both came on par 5's. Eagle#1 was the 9th hole 484 yards. Went driver, 9 iron to about 10 feet and made the putt. Eagle #2 was on the 18th hole 530 yards. Went Driver, 8 iron to 30 feet and made the putt. Definitely the highlight, but also had 2 birdies on par 4's. Hole #3 320 yard par 4 went 6 iron, SW to 3 feet, made the putt. Finally the 13th hole 337 par 4, laid up in the dogleg with a 6 iron, hit the SW to 12 feet made the putt.... GREAT DAY!!!

Had my career round today... 72 Made 2 Eagles!! Both came on par 5's. Eagle#1 was the 9th hole 484 yards. Went driver, 9 iron to about 10 feet and made the putt. Eagle #2 was on the 18th hole 530 yards. Went Driver, 8 iron to 30 feet and made the putt. Definitely the highlight, but also had 2 birdies on par 4's. Hole #3 320 yard par 4 went 6 iron, SW to 3 feet, made the putt. Finally the 13th hole 337 par 4, laid up in the dogleg with a 6 iron, hit the SW to 12 feet made the putt.... GREAT DAY!!!
Great shooting... Where did you play

Tuesday - one birdie
Today - one eagle and 3 birdies (fun day!)

Just found this thread.

I made my first birdie ever a week ago Thursday. It was a par 5 5th and I drove a pretty little draw right down the middle and a FW to the right side of the green. Chipped it to within 3 feet and 1 putted. My buddy asked me what I shot and I said "Four". He said, "Nice birdie". I was.... like... "Wait. What? Birdie??!! WOOHOO!" Hadn't even thought of it during the hole. I kinda liked it. Now I want more!

Par 3 12th at Jasper Park Lodge. Playing 220 from the blues. Landed on the back side of the front bunker and rolled to about 8' uphill. Nice easy birdie the way the putter was working today.

Three birdies on the home course, two on par 5s and one on a par 4.

Holed a 7 iron from 160 for an eagle tonight.

1 birdie 3 days ago, 20 footer. Had one birdie 2 days ago, pitch in from 40 yards over a bunker.

Just found this thread. I recently (8/5) had my first ever birdie on a par 5! Decent drive, great 3W, 8 iron to 5 feet; & SeeMore FGP2 for the 1-putt.

Had two birds tonight. Had quite a few birdie putts and was burning edges but only got two to fall. Not a bad nine holes though.

Got another bird today. 330yd Par 4. Tee shot with the F5 was pushed right. I was up against a tree about 110 out. Choked down on a 7 iron and punched it on the green about 20ft away from the cup. Draino from there, tough left to right breaker. Needless to say, I was stoked.

Two today on the front 9 at Silvertip. On the par 3 6th I just had a tap in and holed another nice longish putt on the par 5 8th on my way to a 37 on the front.

I had an eagle today, pitched in from about 75 yards and watched it roll in. It was on the 18th hole also.

Got another eagle yesterday. I chipped in from the fringe on a par 5. It was my second eagle of the week. The one on Wednesday was the first since I was 16.

Not often I do it so had to mention....

Back to back birdies in Saturdays round and almost 3 in a row.

Hole 7: 15 foot down hiller drops
Hole 8: 30y flop with the 58* goes in

On 9 just missed a 12 footer that was downhill side hill breaker.

Birdied 11 to give me 3 birds for the round which is a rarity for me.

Had my first eagle of the year Satuday. Number 14 par 5 481 yards at Oakland, Tn.
Hit drive, 3 metal, floated a sand wedge on green and it died in the hole for the 3. !!!

Almost had back to back on #'s 11 and 12 last night.

Hit an awesome drive on the 11th, great draw around the corner of the dogleg left. Had about 107 to a front pin. Hit gap wedge to 15 ft, pin high. Putt missed by an inch. Broke hard in the last foot.

Killed drive down the left side on 12 to 105 from front left pin. Gap wedge right over the pin to 7 ft and sunk the putt.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back