The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear buddy, I wont close the thread after the 2pm showing.

That's good. I'm back at work tonight so I'll have time to catch up.:act-up:

Well after some trouble with my back last week, I had a couple days without any trouble, but after being out today at a golden wedding anniversary gathering, it is starting to give me trouble again :banghead:

Not being able to watch TMC3.0 coverage and chat with everyone. This weekend has been a disaster.

Not being able to watch TMC3.0 coverage and chat with everyone. This weekend has been a disaster.

Sorry buddy. That thread is a riot.

Sorry buddy. That thread is a riot.
I quickly glanced in there while I am waiting for a phone call. I bet it makes the coverage that much better. On a side note, knowing coverage is not a one and done deal and knowing I will have some time this week while travelling for work to catch up on coverage, is NOT a rant.

Thanks for supporting the hard work JJ. Now or later, it means a lot.

I quickly glanced in there while I am waiting for a phone call. I bet it makes the coverage that much better. On a side note, knowing coverage is not a one and done deal and knowing I will have some time this week while travelling for work to catch up on coverage, is NOT a rant.
I've tried to say out o those threads. I'm planning to watch the coverage this week.

Some people make me shake my head.

I sure wish I could be watching, what a day its been out here.

I've tried to say out o those threads. I'm planning to watch the coverage this week.

Looking forward to your thoughts buddy. I think the coverage came out great this year with the final round being incredible.

80/20 rule dude. Focus on the wonderful.

This is the truth. That's a kick ass way to think about it. I like that.

Looking forward to your thoughts buddy. I think the coverage came out great this year with the final round being incredible.
Yeah I've not had time to sit down and watch and I don't want to know everything that happens since I haven't watched yet. It will happen for sure!

This is the truth. That's a kick ass way to think about it. I like that.

Mr. 441 with those words of wisdom.

My neck hurts.

Can't.Stop.Shaking.Head.

Just remember the words of wisdom from the wiseman Hawk. It was posted yesterday. After a year, its still a topic. #Important

Truth. We matter.

Kinda a big deal. :)

Just remember the words of wisdom from the wiseman Hawk. It was posted yesterday. After a year, its still a topic. #Important

Hawk and 441, wise dudes. Fact.

Charlie Sheen said it best...

I've caught a cold and cannot stop coughing. I didn't get a cold all winter but get one in August!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back