Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

This coverage is getting better and better. The exit interviews are just so well done

just saw Freddie get choked up on 18 during his interview, you could see the passion he has for the MC and THP on his face!

just saw the match end on 17 amazing to see with all the carts in the background and the emotion.

edit- seeing everyone on 18 and the raw emotion is absolutely unbelievable! I lie because this is THP and everything that happens with THPer's is amazingly awesome

That was freaking great. So good! Not much more I can say than that. Really enjoyed it guys. Thanks to all of you that worked so hard to bring it to us and thanks to all of the amazing participants.

Watching you guys finish up, I got a little emotional. This has been an awesome journey, not only for you guys, but for us forum members as well.

I have become close with some of the members of the MC and watching them play amazing golf made me happy.

The raw emotion displayed from some of the competitors and Josh as well has sold me on just how incredible this event is.

I have more thoughts, but want to reserve until I see all of the recaps! Great work everyone. From the volunteers to the golfers to the forum members who actively participated in this journey, bravo.

morgan%20cup%20sunday-664-M.jpg

At this moment nothing in the world mattered except for 2 matches. Everything else was done. This is Nate/Freddie/WCBM/Tyno on 15. The captains were on the tee box having just finished 14 which you saw in the coverage. Every member of the Morgan Cup was either on hole 15 or waiting on the tee box or green of 16. It was amazing. The MLB didn't matter. There was probably a golf tournament somewhere, you know guys who get paid to play, didn't matter. Air conditioning. Didn't matter.

4 matches of golf were all that was left of 8 months of intense build up and preparation was all that mattered to the 24 guys who were done playing, and the volunteers, friends, family and Josh & Morgan. The last hour of coverage follows this happening, and it was awesome.

Wow, what an amazing Sunday finish! As JB has said before, all 32 of you guys are truly rockstars, and now I get it watching the videos. Thanks for making this the best Morgan Cup and representing all of us THPers!!

Also, thanks to the volunteers including the cameramen who gave us some great video and commentary. We couldn't experience this great event without you guys & gals.

Congrats to Team Paradise!!

Just catching up on coverage today and wow I hit that opening drive pretty good.

Freddie said he lasered the gun from the tee at 360, but I don't know if it was that far. I proceeded to lose the hole lol

Just catching up on coverage today and wow I hit that opening drive pretty good.

Freddie said he layered the gun from the tee at 360, but I don't know if it was that far. I proceeded to lose the hole lol
I lasered your cart from the exact spot you hit. When you got out to see you ball I hit you with my V3. It was impressive to say the least.

Hitting sand wedge 58* into that par 3 definitely gave me the green light there, Tim hit an absolute beauty right behind me.

I love how with each group to go off the tee, cheers get more and more womanly. As the guys thinned out the females certainly had more of a presence!

War! Big tee shot! Man that was one of the better sounding tee shots of the weekend for you! It sounded POUNDED!

I love how with each group to go off the tee, cheers get more and more womanly. As the guys thinned out the females certainly had more of a presence!

Women having more of a presence is never a bad thing.

Back