Android Phone Thread

Mine updated too. Wasn't forced to, and it didn't cost me anything. Hope that means I'm good to go.

Seriously? I got a message saying for this week, Tapatalk 4 upgrade would be like 99 cents or something like that.

Debating it, but not really seeing the need right now.

Seriously? I got a message saying for this week, Tapatalk 4 upgrade would be like 99 cents or something like that.

I had been using the Tapatalk 4 beta a bit, and upgraded today for $0.99

I prefer the older one, but the new one is a nice change.

Same here...not gonna bother

I had been using the Tapatalk 4 beta a bit, and upgraded today for $0.99

I prefer the older one, but the new one is a nice change.

So my Tapatalk 4 update I did a few days ago isn't the 99 cent thing people are buying? Maybe I should go ahead. It's only 99 cents and maybe it will fix the issues.

So my Tapatalk 4 update I did a few days ago isn't the 99 cent thing people are buying? Maybe I should go ahead. It's only 99 cents and maybe it will fix the issues.
No, that was the Beta, and it was free.

I'm not seeing the need to upgrade, but I'd love to see War's take on Tapatalk 4.

Old...
u3a4asyt.jpg

senaby2e.jpg

New...
eduhujer.jpg

8umavy3u.jpg

4 is a bit more polished and clean. Flows a bit better, IMO.

I havent gotten used to it yet, though.

Looks very similar to the Tapatalk 4 beta that I've been using for a little bit now. I have the darker color scheme though.

Looks very similar to the Tapatalk 4 beta that I've been using for a little bit now. I have the darker color scheme though.
It is, just the final release.

The beta will be non-functioning next week.

It is, just the final release.

The beta will be non-functioning next week.

Booooo. Guess I have to bite the bullet then. I do enjoy the cleaner UI of the beta.

Thanks for doing that R-Yay. Not seeing any huge differences, short of it going white (i use the black background on the previous version).
It still has the setting to go to dark mode.

Just got tapatalk 4 for both the tablet and the phone. (Been using the Beta version) Sucks you have to pay it twice, but at least right now it's only two bucks total. The same issue with returning to the top of the list instead of where you left off on my phone, but the tablet stays where you are at.

I got the Galaxy S4 the other day and I guess the timing was right, because Tapatalk 4 was still $.99. Nice! Still getting used to this phone after leaving the iPhone 4s. The screen and everything else about it are incredible. The physical dimensions are going to take a while for me to get used to.

While I'm here, has anyone found PGA Tour Caddie for the Android? It's not in the Play Store on my phone. I can't imagine that it's an iPhone only app.

I got the Galaxy S4 the other day and I guess the timing was right, because Tapatalk 4 was still $.99. Nice! Still getting used to this phone after leaving the iPhone 4s. The screen and everything else about it are incredible. The physical dimensions are going to take a while for me to get used to.

While I'm here, has anyone found PGA Tour Caddie for the Android? It's not in the Play Store on my phone. I can't imagine that it's an iPhone only app.
It is iPhone only right now. http://pgatourcaddie.com/

feature_6_2013_zps0e933bee.png

It is iPhone only right now. http://pgatourcaddie.com/

feature_6_2013_zps0e933bee.png

Well that sucks. It's a good app. Surprised with the tour behind it that they would limit it.

Lots of apps seem to go iPhone first. They'll have it for Android soon enough. It may just replace my standalone GPS once and for all.

Back