Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need X flex, and I'm OK with that.

I'm not sure I do either. And I'm not ok with that uncertainty. That probably means I don't.

X is a dangerous game...

I know. I pretty darn sure I don't need anything that stout. But I want to be certain that I don't.

New irons for next year.

#TheKingIsComing?

Thats called a 4 hyron. Fact.

That's just filthy... Do they make a 2 hyron? :D

I really need to give those another look in the lower irons. Have you had any issue with distance control? I'd imagine your gaps have to be a little larger than they were with the i20s. I haven't had any luck when I've hit them so far but I think a lot of that may be me not agreeing with the shaft.

That's just filthy... Do they make a 2 hyron? :D

I really need to give those another look in the lower irons. Have you had any issue with distance control? I'd imagine your gaps have to be a little larger than they were with the i20s. I haven't had any luck when I've hit them so far but I think a lot of that may be me not agreeing with the shaft.

Nah, no gap issues, still about 10 yards.
Only diff is my 8i is my 165 club now.

I'm fixing to have a 3 hyron head I can send you to try if you want. The j40 is replacing that for me as I want some bridgestone in my bag!

Nah, no gap issues, still about 10 yards.
Only diff is my 8i is my 165 club now.

I'm fixing to have a 3 hyron head I can send you to try if you want. The j40 is replacing that for me as I want some bridgestone in my bag!

Which J40 hybo are you putting in there, 3h?

The lack of wedge pondering taking place today is just down right pathetic

The lack of wedge pondering taking place today is just down right pathetic

Might have to do with so many THPers buying up Hopkins wedges with the special promo.

Nike wedges.

Even thought I love my RTX, these just scream at me.

There ya go , Mike

Might have to do with so many THPers buying up Hopkins wedges with the special promo.

But the mind can always wonder...very few people on here hell bent on not pondering

Vokey wedges

After reading the reviews posted up to now.....the Optiforce driver....this could be a serious contender to fill the only gap in my bag, but I must resist until after our holiday as I don't think it would go down too well buying a new driver just before we go away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back