Future THP item suggestions

I am a Tervis Tumbler junkie so I would be getting at least one. I think your price point is dead on.

For all the people that have requested double walled tumblers (like Tervis), what is a fair price?

I know we had a lot of people want them and we can get them for those that want them, but we are trying to determine what is fair.

Is $14.95 and 2 for $25.95 fair?

I would say those are fair price points.

FWIW, that price is for 16 oz. Looking at most store, the plain ones cost about the same and the logo'd ones cost a bit more. We want to get these for the best price possible for everybody if we can do it.

That sounds pretty good JB. I would have to get 2 myself.

For all the people that have requested double walled tumblers (like Tervis), what is a fair price?

I know we had a lot of people want them and we can get them for those that want them, but we are trying to determine what is fair.

Very fair. I'd be down.

#vodkieholders

for all the people that have requested double walled tumblers (like tervis), what is a fair price?

yes and yes

I think that's an awesome price.

I just want people to keep in mind these would be just like Tervis Tumblers, but they wouldn't be from the brand Tervis. Those are just too expensive, we would have to charge well over $20 for just 1 16oz cup. They will still be the highest quality though.

That doesn't seem like a bad price at all.

Im good with that price. They make great rum holders.

Seems more than reasonable for a custom THP drank receptacle.

I see an order for a coozie, tumbler and more tees when they get back in stock

I would love to do a THP backpack. Something that could carry a laptop or tablet as well as some other things. Fits on one's back with the THP logo on it.

quick-zip-backpacks-bpk06.jpg

Would LOVE this.

That seems like very fair price points.

I just want people to keep in mind these would be just like Tervis Tumblers, but they wouldn't be from the brand Tervis. Those are just too expensive, we would have to charge well over $20 for just 1 16oz cup. They will still be the highest quality though.

The guys in the Caledonia pro shop were telling Freddie and I they went away from Tervis for the same reason.

The guys in the Caledonia pro shop were telling Freddie and I they went away from Tervis for the same reason.
Very interesting, makes sense though if the quality is high and the price point is way better.

This seems fair, and as a bit of a tumbler collector, I would cherish a pair of THP ones.

Interesting. I will have to ask them where they got theirs. Did you get a chance to look and touch them, did they seem of good quality?

Interesting. I will have to ask them where they got theirs. Did you get a chance to look and touch them, did they seem of good quality?

We did. They were great quality and actually seemed to have a better lid than Tervis. Freddie bought one and he said it worked great, he used it that day. Ask him about it this weekend, maybe he will even have it with him.

I'm sure whom ever you guys choose as a vendor they will be great. I can't wait!

We did. They were great quality and actually seemed to have a better lid than Tervis. Freddie bought one and he said it worked great, he used it that day. Ask him about it this weekend, maybe he will even have it with him.

I'm sure whom ever you guys choose as a vendor they will be great. I can't wait!

I like the sound of this, thanks so much!! I will ask Freddie tonight.

I would love to do a THP backpack. Something that could carry a laptop or tablet as well as some other things. Fits on one's back with the THP logo on it.

I have something very similar already with a logo. Wear it everyday!

I'm sure you have someone already but my dad does bags like this all the time!

We get all brands but Ogio are my favorite.

Back