The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great video of MSU pulling a prank!!!

I'm going with the most balanced mix of optimistic/realistic outcome and I'm going to say 4th. I've got GA, FL, and SC in front of us barring a miracle.

I think they lose to Missouri at Missouri this year in Columbia. I also think Vandy is not going to be as good as they were last year. I am just not on their bandwagon.

I think they lose to Missouri at Missouri this year in Columbia. I also think Vandy is not going to be as good as they were last year. I am just not on their bandwagon.

Missouri could surprise a team or two at home, but i think UT has a shot at 3rd this year in the east. UF isnt as strong as people are giving them credit for, and could easily be tripped up.
on October 19th.

13249816-mmmain.jpg

Better than their halloween uni's from a few years back.

Gray and Orange is not a good look, however.

Better than their halloween uni's from a few years back.

Gray and Orange is not a good look, however.

From what standpoint? I mean, if you don't like them that's cool. I'm not a huge fan of them either. But matching wise, grey and orange go together quite well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Blech.

There is now something less visually appealing than Rosie O'Donnell in a bikini.

It just goes to show how stupid some of the NCAA rules are.

There is now something less visually appealing than Rosie O'Donnell in a bikini.

Seems like the youth who are getting recruited, the ones who's opinions on the uniforms really matter, are really loving them. (That's not a stab at you or anybody by the way) Twitter and all the recruiting message boards were blowing up with praise from recruits all over the place, some not even Tennessee's, when they saw these.
9ujaquze.jpg

Seems like the youth who are getting recruited, the ones who's opinions on the uniforms really matter, are really loving them. (That's not a stab at you or anybody by the way) Twitter and all the recruiting message boards were blowing up with praise from recruits all over the place, some not even Tennessee's, when they saw these.
9ujaquze.jpg

Some would say the opinions of the alumni... those who pay the bills, matter.

http://tracking.si.com/2013/08/18/ncaa-marine-steven-rhodes-eligibility/?sct=hp_t2_a3&eref=sihp

I'm glad to see the NCAA is on top of things. You would hate to see guys like this sliding under the rader.

What a joke.

I was just coming in to post this link to the same story http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/college-recruiting/2013/aug/19/ex-marine-ruled-ineligible-season-ncaa/
The NCAA will never cease to amaze me, this is absolutely a no brainer and yet they make the wrong decision and then decide to dig in with their stance instead of looking out for the interest of the kid, not just a kid in this case but a true American hero IMO.

Roll Tide Roll!

But AUBURN is the best.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
10 days until the 2nd best day of the year!

Has anyone here been to a game at Vanderbilt? My wife and I are going to the MU Vandy game in October and wanted to get an idea of the tailgating and or where is a good spot to stay. Looking at downtown hotel prices we won't be staying there.

I wonder who Bama chokes to this year?

That said, Roll Tide, y'all.

I wonder who Bama chokes to this year?

That said, Roll Tide, y'all.

Jawja, of course. They owe em' one after last year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back