What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 new golf shirts from Kohls'.

Bought some new spikes for my old golf shoes (SoftSpike Pulsars, because I like them), some alignment sticks, and a dozen brand new Bridgestone e6's. Going to pit them against my Gamers this weekend and get down to a single golf ball once and for all...

I mean it this time.

My wife was away on a mother daughter vacation with other ladies from the neighborhood. While she was away I gave into temptation and bought a set of Ping G25 irons. I waited to tell her until she was back but still enjoying the glow of the vacation.

I confessed my transgression at dinner and I could tell she wasn't upset (which was strange). In my head I was marveling at my perfect execution of a plan, when she told me "it's ok I bought jewelry". She is so much smarter then me. Here she got to spend more then me and came off as the good guy.

So I thought what the hey, and I told here about the Krank driver I bought too.

Finally found a Black TW hat in L/XL at Dick's Sporting Goods. Everytime I've looked, they just had S/M.

get down to a single golf ball once and for all...
... I mean it this time.

This cracked me up, thanks! I think you could count on one hand the folks on here that never dabble with alternatives (I've had 3 "I'm never playing anything else" moments since march!)

Puchased a flex fit Bridgestone hat and a dozen B330 to get familiar with before the Bridgestone Invitational/ If it really fits my game I got a lot of Chrome+ to get rid of.

Been on an apparel buying tear, in the last week I've scored 3 shirts, 2 pairs of shorts and 2 pairs of pants. Best part of it all, all of it combined didn't even cost $100.

HOLY, apparently I just won tickets to Liberty National for Next Tuesday and Wednesday from the Bettinardi Twitter contest.

Anyone interest in going? Because I am in Canada, and can't get there, I have tickets up for grabs if anyone wants them. (I just ask that you fire me off the remainder of the prize package (I think its a towel and a headcover).

I won a Seemore SB2 Private Reserve on the bay! Cat wait to roll this bad boy next week

Yes! Mollie putter and a dozen Hex Chrome + Yellow balls are scheduled for arrival today. Hopefully I'll be smart enough to keep the Mollie, this will be my third time to own one.

Cobra baffler 5 wood came in today. Can't wait to try it out. I think it will fill the gap in my bag perfectly!

This cracked me up, thanks! I think you could count on one hand the folks on here that never dabble with alternatives (I've had 3 "I'm never playing anything else" moments since march!)

And now that I think about it, the winner this weekend doesn't sit on the throne long before I get a dozen Srixon Q-Stars and run them against each other.

Didn't buy it today, but it came a we were leaving for the Atlanta Invitational. Yes!!!

yzusy6ev.jpg

yqe9agen.jpg

y6e2e7y4.jpg

6agepamy.jpg

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Tickets to the CN Canadian Women's Open next week.

Bought two dozen of these!
zy3apa3y.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Been waiting to purchase another Cobra hybrid
Stopped at the proshop to buy a hat.
Walked out with a 2/3 Cobra hybrid.
My hybrid set is complete.

Future green fee

Didn't buy it today, but it came a we were leaving for the Atlanta Invitational. Yes!!!

yzusy6ev.jpg

yqe9agen.jpg

y6e2e7y4.jpg

6agepamy.jpg

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Nice pick up! I really like the looks of that flat stick cant wait to hear how it performs for you. Have fun in ATL!

I was at the PGA Superstore in Myrtle (It's no longer Martin's, which surprised me) after my round and restrained myself and only bought the SuperStroke Mid-Slim 2.0 (in lime green, of course) and since I have changed my grip, the oversized grips that I'm currently using are too big and I was looking for something smaller and more colorful than my Winn Dritec midsized, so I picked up a white with lime green fill Golf Pride Niion to try out on my new Cleveland wedge. I figured the white shaft/white and green grip would look pretty cool.

These babies arrived today. I will never have to tie my shoes again. Who needs that stress?
6a7yna9u.jpg

7egydepy.jpg

y3e9uvub.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Holy Velcro.

These babies arrived today. I will never have to tie my shoes again. Who needs that stress?
6a7yna9u.jpg

7egydepy.jpg

y3e9uvub.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Ignore the haters. I love those shoes.

I rock mine proudly, I'm clearly not a serious golfer.

I can't figure out how to quote.

But....you also have pink balls.

#unserious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back