Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you hit one off the deck ? I dropped to one fairway wood this year when I realized I could hit my Razr Fit Xtreme off the deck.

No im terrible off deck with woods and hybo

And heck sometimes irons

Chatting up Sir Beags last night and I'm really considering dropping the 3w entirely from the bag. I just don't ever pull it or hit it off the deck.

Really thinking D, 2h, 4-DW, 54, 58.

Hmmmmm

That is what I did bro. The XHP 2H is plenty long for short par4's and off the deck into par5's.

Chatting up Sir Beags last night and I'm really considering dropping the 3w entirely from the bag. I just don't ever pull it or hit it off the deck.

Really thinking D, 2h, 4-DW, 54, 58.

Hmmmmm

That is what I did bro. The XHP 2H is plenty long for short par4's and off the deck into par5's.

I like the thinking. I just know that a FW is easier for me to hit than a low lofted hybrid.

I hear you there. It's going to happen I think.

Perhaps a 62 will be coming with my 54 down the road.

If I remember correctly he got it via trade.

Mike what shaft do you have in the cell?

Rip phenom..not sure if ill love it

I hear you there. It's going to happen I think.

Perhaps a 62 will be coming with my 54 down the road.

62*?!??

Cray cray!

Pondering selling my FGP original with the SuperStroke on it. I can just never get it to beat the Cleveland out of my bag.

Same goes for the SL290, too bad I keep throwing new grips on these things right before I figure I need to replace them.

Pondering selling my Maltby DBM irons even though I haven't tried them lol. I'm worried about the durability of the black finish...and found some great deals on I20s.

Last edited:
Ponder over. Put a Fujikura Motore F3 in my X Hot today, playing in the morning. Pretty excited! Looking for lower flight and tighter dispersion. Also playing it at 44.5" instead of 46".

Sent from The Galaxy Note 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back