Jamie Sadlowski.. Simulator Slayer

Did that just say something like 290?

saw this one on facebook...shocked he could put that speed together with a 7 iron. Almost seems setup.

That is crazy!

You'd think they would put in a better net after the first time...

That's crazy if its legit. Dude pounds the ball.

The noise it made when it broke it.. Eesh.

did he at least get the high score?

That is unreal!!!

Can't remember where I saw/read it but not too long ago Jamie was at Callaway and Phil was there. They were out hitting gear and Phil was watching Jamie hit balls and asked "I wonder at what speed do balls just break".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's nuts dude seriously hits the crap out of the ball.

What do you mean we'll get into trouble!

Guess the need to buy a better net.

unbelievable! a 7 iron!

I wonder what Jamie could do to a Lady Precept

7-iron 290! that's ridiculous!

Set up how?

i swear i took my tinfoil hat off...but do you really think it would be hard to put up an inferior net to allow this to happen? I mean, yes, the screen will cost a few bucks to fix, but how much publicity has it drawn? I just think it's weird that he can put together that much power with a 7 iron.

i swear i took my tinfoil hat off...but do you really think it would be hard to put up an inferior net to allow this to happen? I mean, yes, the screen will cost a few bucks to fix, but how much publicity has it drawn? I just think it's weird that he can put together that much power with a 7 iron.

It's more than a couple of bucks and they don't have anything to gain.

that 7i was longer than the one David Simms hit down the road, he could've won a Cadillac with that

It's more than a couple of bucks and they don't have anything to gain.

well then you're exactly their demographic. And I'm not saying it was setup...just saying its plausible. Is his swing speed really that high with a 7 iron versus a pro's driver which apparently doesn't put holes in the simulator? Really? Seems just as out there to me as any alternative.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

well then you're exactly their demographic. And I'm not saying it was setup...just saying its plausible. Is his swing speed really that high with a 7 iron versus a pro's driver which apparently doesn't put holes in the simulator? Really? Seems just as out there to me as any alternative.

What demographic is that?

The guy hits drives more than 100 yards past some of the best pros. So yes, I would say it's really that fast.

The guy hits drives more than 100 yards past some of the best pros T0AD...with a putter. So yes, I would say it's really that fast.

fixed :)

Last night I was watching On the Range and you could see the patch job they did on the screen from this. Gave me a nice laugh.

Back