Contest Winners Thread

image.jpg

My optiforce finally came in the mail from Callaway for the twitter contest!!! FT Optiforce 460, Stiff shaft with a golf pride callaway grip

View attachment 10979

My optiforce finally came in the mail from Callaway for the twitter contest!!! FT Optiforce 460, Stiff shaft with a golf pride callaway grip

this is the best looking driver on the market IMO, i did not try it yet, i do not want to like it and have to spend 400$

I won it... 31 days after I bought the X-Hot from Golf Smith. I was in a tiny rage. lol, It feels fantastic, and I love the grip on it. I'm going to the range today to put some work in on it and see how it feels.

View attachment 10979

Great looking driver!!! Congrats on the win!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

I won it... 31 days after I bought the X-Hot from Golf Smith. I was in a tiny rage. lol, It feels fantastic, and I love the grip on it. I'm going to the range today to put some work in on it and see how it feels.

Time to sell the xhot! Lol

Just got an email that I was a winner in the Hopkins Wedge a day contest. On the way to their web page to start building it.

Just got an email that I was a winner in the Hopkins Wedge a day contest. On the way to their web page to start building it.

Congrats. You will love it!

Nice win Just Hacking!

Lucky guy! What loft you going with?

Lucky guy! What loft you going with?

I am trying to decide just that. I just won the Mack Daddy 2 in a 58. I have a J40 56 that I love and TM ATVs in 52 and 60. So I am leaning towards a 54 right now.

I am trying to decide just that. I just won the Mack Daddy 2 in a 58. I have a J40 56 that I love and TM ATVs in 52 and 60. So I am leaning towards a 54 right now.

Good choice, my 54* is pretty darn sweet.

got my new 5 wood in the mail that i won from intheholegolf.com today !!!!!!!!!!! whoo hooo

photo2.jpg
photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg
photo4.jpg

Congrats, fantastic looking club!

Nice score jkirby! That is a nice looking club there.

Nice win jkirby!!

This is what I chose off the van from my tournament win with Buckjob at the THP Ultimate Weekend of Golf. I originally received the tour version but my friend Dawgdaddy swapped his 460cc version with me. Thank you so much THP, Yonex and Dawgdaddy!

Very nice, Kelly!!! I know that you will be pounding that beast and finding fairway after fairway.

Contest Winners Thread

Congrats bud!

This is what I chose off the van from my tournament win with Buckjob at the THP Ultimate Weekend of Golf. I originally received the tour version but my friend Dawgdaddy swapped his 460cc version with me. Thank you so much THP, Yonex and Dawgdaddy!

I'm gonna start making you play the tips with that thing KB! Congrats!

Just got a call from Golfsmith and I won a Srixon staff bag autographed by G-Mac!!! I am going to pick it up during lunch, so I will hopefully have some pics up shortly after! Probably the best thing I have ever won, I am so freaking amped!

I won the 9 & Dine contest for my wife today. She is really excited to get the prize. I will make sure to get some pics up. I was joking with her this morning and we had a pretty good laugh about it. It's the first prize that I have won on THP and wouldn't you know it, it was something for her. I guess that's just the married life. Haha

Back