THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

Guys we've got to keep in mind we still haven't heard from some of the folks flying in as to when exactly they'll be at the course, and there's 4 people who haven't put info on the spreadsheet.

I think the missing 4 is me, ryan, freddie and mward....the 4 of us should all be arriving about the same time...no worries

Someone had the 1:29 tee time taken from our group and i moved up the next 4some after that. Troyefl and I will play in that time and need 2 more players.

The other 2 4somes are left at the 3:05 time and someone else can call and move those 2 if needed.

I guess I can put up playing with a gatah... I'll grab one of those spots.

Once I get confirmation on the times for all 4 tee times I'll post here and we can fill in the spots

1:37? I can do that. That's a lot better for me than the 10:30 you were talking about yesterday.

I think the missing 4 is me, ryan, freddie and mward....the 4 of us should all be arriving about the same time...no worries

I didnt know there was a spreadsheet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

I guess I can put up playing with a gatah... I'll grab one of those spots.

You're in Gator Country in Lakeland. I won't wear my Jorts!

I may have to kidnap Deano and hide him away till after this is over, so can take his place!

You guys are gonna have a blast!!!

Thanks for whoever is placing the tee times on Friday! I know my flight is arriving at 12(hopefully) so I'm assuming if you guys are looking At 1-130 I'll be fine with being in the last group or whatever.

I could make any tee time but if I should be called on to pick anyone up from the airport then that assessment would change.

I wonder if there might be a way to receive some accommodation for early check in, given the 7pm meet and greet and one or more groups teeing off around the 3 o'clock timeframe. I wouldn't think they would be booked so full on a Thursday night that there wouldn't be clean rooms available that we could check in to, if for no reason other than to get settled in and make the transition from the course later on a little easier.

Unfortunately early check in will not necessarily be available. But the resort (like most resorts) will hold your bags for you and have everything ready for you to get to your room quickly and clean up before meeting everybody.

I'll be at the bar when you guys are done.

So excited for you all to see what Callaway has up their sleeves for 2014. Hope it won't be too long afterward until you all can give us the exclusive details and thoughts.

Plug me into any of the tee times on Friday. I will get there at anytime I need to be there. If someone is going to need a ride I will obviously need to be in one of the later ones but I am hoping that we will be able to check in early, if not I can clean up pretty fast if need be!!! One week from today and I will be on my way to Orlando!!!

Almost started packing tonight.

As I stated earlier, my ride to the resort is with TNT. We can be there early or later depending on if anyone needs a ride from the airport on Friday.

So put me down in one of the Friday foursomes!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

ok heres what I got, I had a 1:29 over at Las Colinas already so I went ahead and just added 3 more groups behind us. I went back through and added people to times based on previous posts, those not on the list just post what spot u want and I'll add ya.
thanks

1:29-mikedean441, War Eagle, Tadashi70, Mward
1:37-RPBGator, Tryoyfl, Wake, Greg Kublick
1:45-codybwallace, jeff spicoli, bmik, mightyquinn
1:53-dpgator33, rtparty, tnt, t0ad

Last edited:
ok heres what I got, I had a 1:29 over at Las Colinas already so I went ahead and just added 3 more groups behind us. I went back through and added people to times based on previous posts, those not on the list just post what spot u want and I'll add ya.
thanks

1:29-mikedean441, War Eagle, Tadashi70, Mward
1:37-RPBGator, Tryoyfl, Wake, Greg Kublick
1:45-
1:53-

Ill jump in the 1:45.

Put me down for 1:53

Appreciate it Mike!

This is why you're the events coordinator and I'm not. Awesome job, Mike.

Mikedean!!! Organize buddy

Back