2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread will serve as a space for us to drop info or small things as they come up about events leading to the 2014 THP schedule unveiling. 2013 was the launch of the "New" THP and with it came an ambitious event schedule including

The 2013 THP Invitational Series (7 events in 7 states)
THP Bridgestone Championship
The Ultimate Weekend of Golf
The Morgan Cup
Ultimate Club Testing With Callaway Golf
Ultimate Club Testing With TaylorMade Golf
The #Grandaddy

dsc_5374-400x300.jpg

13 Events in 2013 will have covered cities across the US and we expect 2014 will be even more creative and innovative than ever before.

Slowly we will be releasing info on the 2014 THP Events (and where they will be) and they will break a mold that most did not even know existed. Events that people did not think were possible. And most importantly, bring even more THPers together than ever before. Announced on the calendar so far.

2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event...Period! (July)
2014 Putting Extravaganza W/ SeeMore Putters (June)
2014 #TheKingIsComing (April)
2014 Love Is In The Air (May)
2014 The #Grandaddy (December)
2014 THP Invitational Series Hilton Head
2014 THP Invitational Series Indianapolis
2014 THP Invitational Series Lake Charles
2014 THP Invitational Series Ocean City
2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Palm Beach PGA National
2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf (Jan)
2014 #PersonalDistance - Wilson Staff - Chicago (Oct)
2014 #OwnTheSecondShot w/ Adams Golf - Dallas (March)
2014 The Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

Stay tuned as we unveil so many exciting things coming next year as THP continues to evolve through creativity and innovation and brings more golf to more people than ever before. Thanks for being a part of the special plans we are making and we hope you enjoy the ride as much as we do.

Last edited:
CALIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

I'm ready for you Palm Springs!

Can't wait to see what 2014 has in store!

2014 will be amazing around here. No doubt!!!

All in all, 2014 is looking even more promising than ever to be E-P-I-C!

I'm ready for you THP

Just obliterating minds right now. This thread is going to be followed closely.

• Admin
CALIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

I'm ready for you Palm Springs!

That is the Grandaddy and has been scheduled for some time. It is not a look into the 2014 events, but the 2013 calendar.

This will be fun to watch as it grow's, hope I can partake in a few more activities in 2014.

#getexcited
#ifnotcheckyourpulse

2014. Yes, bring it!!

Very Nice!!!!!

I'm still holding out for a Pinehurst Invitational this year............:alien:

2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

I am very excited for what Thp has got in store for 2014.

This is awesome....ready to help make the 2014 THP Events a part of my calendar. Looking foward to seeing more about this soon!

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

that is a pretty darn good list

2014, I have a feeling will rock the spot!

That is the Grandaddy and has been scheduled for some time. It is not a look into the 2014 events, but the 2013 calendar.

Bazinga! I was trying to throw everyone off. Lol

I misread the the part that said 2013
Ouch!

2014, I have a feeling will rock the spot!

Only two cities announced so far, Nashville and Myrtle Beach, but I have a feeling people are going to like what they see.

THP in 2014 looks to be huge and exciting. Never have I been so excited for a new year. But I can't wait for 2014.

sounds awesome, keep it coming

Atlanta was my first time at a THP event. I learned a lot and I am looking forward to more in the future. Everyone was extremely nice and welcoming.

swing your swing

everyone owes it to themselves to attend at least one event in 2014. Words can't describe what it's like, pictures tell a story. But experiencing it brings it to a completely different level! You can bank on that

Can't wait to hear the details of the 2014 events when the proper time comes. THP events are the highlights of my golf calendar.

Annnnnd....BOOKMARKED!

Love it!

Annnnnd....BOOKMARKED!

Love it!

You and me both....now if I could just figure out how to attend everyone I would be golden....

Back