The King Is Coming - #GetExcited

This will be 1 for the ages.

Its tonight!!!!

#Iheardsomeonewascoming
#cantrememberwho

So today is a big deal.

#GetExcited
#TheKingIsArriving

On a side note per the picture, I had no idea that Chad knows Henry Rollins. Awesome!!

Excited to hear the details on this. #TheKingIsComing

Today is the day! #TheKingisComing

Am I wrong or but hasn't the clock at the top of the page ended?

Am I wrong or but hasn't the clock at the top of the page ended?

Probably just a programming issue because your local timezone is on a different day than US Eastern Time.

Probably just a programming issue because your local timezone is on a different day than US Eastern Time.

If thats the case, for those of us not in the right area (Australia in my case) how long does the clock have to go?

At 7pm eastern standard time I would tune into Hackers paradise and find out what the deal is with #thekingiscoming

Oh okay thank you. I was looking forward to the announcement at 7 nz time and then nothing, but you might be correct.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 4

Won't be long now. I can't remember why I used to dislike Mondays, always seems like a great day @THP. #TheKingIsComing

#TheKingisComing
#JustHavetoSuriveWork

I can't freaking wait and I don't have the slightest clue what it could be!

Are we there yet!?!? I'm excited for something that I have no clue what it is. But I know I'm going to like it.

#TodayIsTheDay

At 7pm eastern standard time I would tune into Hackers paradise and find out what the deal is with #thekingiscoming

All of THP logging in at the same time... #theservercrashiscoming!

I don't know what I'm going to do to take my mind off the clock all day. #can'twait

Just a quick heads up everybody, when that clock hits zero, we will post a link to something on the THP Home Page that will give you some clues as to what #TheKingIsComing means. #GetExcited

Oh man. Only 11 hours....

#ImExcited

Today is the day! Finally!

As others have said a million times, I have not even been close to this excited for a Monday in a long long time. And by long time I mean ever.

Just a quick heads up everybody, when that clock hits zero, we will post a link to something on the THP Home Page that will give you some clues as to what #TheKingIsComing means. #GetExcited

wait more clues....

Truest form of capturing an audience. One kernel at a time!

Finally made it to Monday. (never said that before!)

Truest form of capturing an audience. One kernel at a time!

We are golfing rats to JB's Pied Piper! :). He plays glorious music and we follow!

Can't wait to hear the hints!

Back