Contest - #Grandaddy Final Spot On The #DreamTeam

Best of luck to everyone that entered.

Just like the Morgan Cup, remember that even if you are not selected, it's important for us to support our THP crew through this amazing event in any and every way. The interest and support we as a community show is vital toward showing the sponsoring company (or companies in other cases) that we are worth the effort they are putting into these co-sponsored events, which in turn hopefully means there will be more chances for everyone.

Congratulations to the seven already in, and lucky #8 being announced today. What a great prize, event, and trip this will surely be!!

Best of luck to everyone that entered.

Just like the Morgan Cup, remember that even if you are not selected, it's important for us to support our THP crew through this amazing event in any and every way. The interest and support we as a community show is vital toward showing the sponsoring company (or companies in other cases) that we are worth the effort they are putting into these co-sponsored events, which in turn hopefully means there will be more chances for everyone.

Congratulations to the seven already in, and lucky #8 being announced today. What a great prize, event, and trip this will surely be!!

Well said Donne!

Life changing day for someone today, can't wait to hear who it is!

Announcement will be made later today. We are waiting on two last votes to come in. I can tell everybody right now there is quite a logjam at the top thanks to so many wonderful entries.

Today is the day where one THPer's life changes! Good luck to everyone.

Announcement will be made later today. We are waiting on two last votes to come in. I can tell everybody right now there is quite a logjam at the top thanks to so many wonderful entries.

I agree with that. So many worthy entries and equal to that the number of worthy THPers. Best of luck to everyone who entered and thanks to those who could not enter but are still supporting our quest to down the #Zoocrew.

This has been 1 heck of a journey. I can't wait to see the final team assembled as I continue to screw with the minds of the #ZooCrew!

Can't wait to find out who the 8th person is. It will definitely be a life changing event.

Always nice seeing a tight race, but hope the #ZooCrew isn't expecting the same come game time. #DreamTeam will dominate!

#thesuspenseiskillingme

Love seeing it as a logjam, SO many that I would love to see get in this. In the end, I absolutely KNOW that THP will be repped well no matter who it is!

#DreamTeam

This is so exciting !
I hope my log floats to the top ! :laughing:

Very exciting times here

Definite good day for someone today!

I've got nerves again.

Whoever wins today will not ride alone. Along with you other 7, you guys have an army of friends/family here behind your back to push, motivate, cheer on, and live through this experience with you. No solo winners here, everyone is a winner today! Just like everyday here at good ole THP!

Whoever wins today will not ride alone. Along with you other 7, you guys have an army of friends/family here behind your back to push, motivate, cheer on, and live through this experience with you. No solo winners here, everyone is a winner today! Just like everyday here at good ole THP!

I agree. We are all gonna be winners today. THP will gain a great representative and we will gain another player to full for. Good luck to all!

I've got nerves again.

Agreed. It's going to be awesome to welcome the newest member. And it's going to be even more awesome to see the completed team.

I've got nerves again.

I was going to post something earlier but I just let it slide until now. It is really weird as an outsider. Just like hoping for the MC, with all the previous selections, you just keep telling yourself, I could be next. Well, after today, there will be no next time. Very nerve racking feeling.

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Agreed. It's going to be awesome to welcome the newest member. And it's going to be even more awesome to see the completed team.
A completed #DreamTeam roster is going to look awesome!!!

I was going to post something earlier but I just let it slide until now. It is really weird as an outsider. Just like hoping for the MC, with all the previous selections, you just keep telling yourself, I could be next. Well, after today, there will be no next time. Very nerve racking feeling.

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!

I still remember the morning I was announced. I remember clicking the "winnner" thread not expecting to see my name at all. When I saw my name, I immediately closed my browser. I thought I clicked the wrong thread and didn't want to get excited over nothing. I loaded THP back up and clicked the thread again... and saw my name again.

The text from DevRickus came
the PM from Hawk came
the PMs from others came
the phone call from Hawk came

still doesn't feel real.

Back