Contest - #Grandaddy Final Spot On The #DreamTeam

I just want the DreamTeam to whoop up on the ZooCrew! :)

I just want the DreamTeam to whoop up on the ZooCrew! :)

Thats the goal!!

I will be glued to my computer and phone for the next couple of days. With #TheKingIsComing and the announcement of the 8th member of the #DreamTeam I dont think I will be able to put either down.

exciting times...Can't wait to see who gets this last spot. Man alive the tension is thick.

Thats the goal!!

I will be glued to my computer and phone for the next couple of days. With #TheKingIsComing and the announcement of the 8th member of the #DreamTeam I dont think I will be able to put either down.

Battery Life on Phone = Drained

exciting times...Can't wait to see who gets this last spot. Man alive the tension is thick.

Man alive! There are..men alive in here. :D

Looking forward to this tomorrow and seeing what lucky forum member gets to fill the last spot!

Good luck everyone, I will be supporting the team all the way and can't wait to see the coverage once it starts

Tons of great entries, Thank god I don't have to pick one.

With that being said I loved the tweet about turning the zoocrew intro animal crackers #bringmilk

It would be sweet to return from combat and head to play in this! I hope I win this one!

Cant wait to see the winner. I am not creative with my tweets so I figured I had no shot at this but the main goal for this whole thing is to watch the dream team beat up on the zoo crew. Cant wait to see who gets picked and to follow and live through all the members of the dream team. No pressure 8deep but remember you guys are representing us all so you better win ;)

I will attempt to sleep normally tonight, knowing that I only have an astronomical chance of making the team.

Best of luck everyone !

I will attempt to sleep normally tonight, knowing that I only have an astronomical chance of making the team.

Best of luck everyone !

Imagine the lack of sleep tomorrow night if you get picked!!!

Cant wait to see the winner. I am not creative with my tweets so I figured I had no shot at this but the main goal for this whole thing is to watch the dream team beat up on the zoo crew. Cant wait to see who gets picked and to follow and live through all the members of the dream team. No pressure 8deep but remember you guys are representing us all so you better win ;)
This pretty much says it all. In or out, I'll be behind the #DreamTeam 100%

So much happening on THP right now. #TwoDaysofBliss

Good luck everyone.

So many great tweets! I have a few favorites I'd love to see get in. I know whoever is selected will prep hard, play hard and bring it for Captain Hawk and the "DreamTeam!

Best of luck everyone...and have a great day

Good luck, everybody. I'm really excited to see who is selected today.

#8Deep is happening -- Today!

Good luck everyone! This will be a journey of a lifetime

I can't wait! Who's it going to be? Just know that you will have a hour long questionnaire to fill out and if you don't put the right answers down you will be replaced.

I kid of course. But there is a questionnaire. Good luck everyone!!

I can't wait! Who's it going to be? Just know that you will have a hour long questionnaire to fill out and if you don't put the right answers down you will be replaced.

I kid of course. But there is a questionnaire. Good luck everyone!!

I hope you filled it out like Austin Powers. "Sex?" "Yes please"

Haha Hawk ruling like a boss!

Today? How did I miss that?

Big day today...looking forward to see who is joining the battle

Back