What's been your most extravagant purchase?

Mine would be my PING Pioneer cart bag, $200 for the bag, but the blue and white just look sweet together and it is one nice bag

Probably the set of custom R11 irons I bought when they came out. I've bought the vast majority of my equipment at a good price, those I payed full retail for.

I've done a few THP trips, but I haven't flown to any of them. They have all been relatively reasonably priced considering what I got.

Bushnell Z6.....even though I got a decent deal.

THP trips aren't extravagant....there my sanity check. :)

Custom Cleveland wedge. Not the most expensive thing but for a wedge it was quite a bit. Don't regret it though.

My Vokey SM4. I didn't really need it at the time, and I had just spent a decent chunk of change on new irons. I kinda bought it on a whim, but it's been such a great addition.

TPC Sawgrass! Plus I treated my playing partner and paid for his round.

Probably my Hopkins Wedges since I had them completely customized

Probably one of my many Drivers/driver shafts. Anything after the first solid combo is pretty much wasted coin.

JB wins! But my most extravagant was a week at Hilton Head with my sons golfing at Harbor town and a few other higher end courses.

My 5 SCOR wedges so far, but I see that changing soon!

Iron were expensive. But my seemore putters are the most extravagant.

Mine would probably be playing Bethpage Black. Was $130, and the most I've spent on a round of golf otherwise is probably $70.

Some interesting answers

My Betti. It was tough for me, dropping $375 on one club. But I'm glad I did.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

My second trip to Scotland. I played some amazing golf courses, the old course a few times, and took a trip up to Castle Stuart. I was blessed that I had a family that could help me out a little bit and make it work.

TTing

Orange balls... not expensive but my friends cant get over them

My new titleist 913 3 wood. First time ive ever bought a new club.

My first new set of irons this year...some beautiful xhot pro's. Until these all I ever bought were used iron sets. My Scotty Cameron would probably take the title but I got it for a crazy price from a buddy who didn't use it anymore.

My golf trip to Florida and World Woods in January....Spent quite a bit but it was a great couple of days with some great guys.

uby5ynyq.jpg

I was thinking along the same lines at first: Bought it after staying up all night coming home from Vegas.
For golf, it would be committing to the THP events(plural) this year. VERY extravagant for me.

Scotland trip in 2014. Playing all the Open course rota plus Prestwick. Never been so excited in my life. Feel like a kid going to disney at Christmas to get my new pony and bb gun.

Mine will becoming up. A trip to HI to play golf. Still doesn't top the THP van!!

Back