2014 Morgan Cup - Venue Announcement

Just finished watching the coverage from the MC 2013. All I can say is AMAZING!! Not only was the coverage great but the sponsorships, media day, etc. etc. was first class. I definitely want in on this in 2014.

Yeah it's world class golf at its finest.

Rumor has it there will be some news coming about this event in the next few weeks.

Rumor has it there will be some news coming about this event in the next few weeks.

Where did you hear that? What do you run the place or somethin?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Heck yes.

News rumors flying all over this place! Will it ever end!? Please don't ever let it end :D

Well that's mildly exciting....

The venue is awesome! I have to play these courses some day. This is gonna be great.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

The venue is awesome! I have to play these courses some day. This is gonna be great.

Get in..or perhaps volunteer. ..bingo!

Get in..or perhaps volunteer. ..bingo!

I'll be deployed to Afghanistan during this MC. Or Ultimate Golf Event

I'll be deployed to Afghanistan during this MC. Or Ultimate Golf Event

I suppose thats a good excuse buddy

Can't wait to hear more details! I flowed along during the lead up to the 2013 MC and watched all of the coverage. It was top notch and definitely looked like a great time and something I'd be interested in doing!

Anxious to hear what's next on the news radar for this event. Around a year ago people started prepping those entry videos.

What will this year bring?

VERY excited to hear more about MC14... I really really ridiculously want in on it!

Has it been a few weeks yet?

Announcement coming later today about the 2014 Morgan Cup.

Sweeeeet!!!

Announcement coming later today about the 2014 Morgan Cup.

I honestly don't know if I can handle anymore awesomeness. Super pumped to hear more!

That's going to be a bright spot for the day.

Can't wait to see everything

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Can't wait to see the details. Still difficult to believe that the 2014 MC will top the 2013 edition. But, that's what I expect.

Can't wait to learn more about the 2014 MC.

Man, this place is cray cray :D

Back