THP Ultimate Club Testing w/ TaylorMade Golf

Cannot wait to see friends and make new ones, I have ZERO doubt that we are all in for an absolutely insanely positively awesome time. I cannot freaking wait!

Can't wait to hear from y'all on how this goes down. Should be big time fun for all!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

One day closer to an incredible weekend. Like everyone else here, I can't wait to see/meet this group of THPers, JB, Morgan and seeing what Taylormade has in store for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope that the days leading up to this event continue to fly by as they have done lately. I find my mind drifting to thoughts of golf with new friends from THP, to night golf, to an awesome resort with an incredible golf course and by then I go totally off the tracks thinking about what we might be testing. so ready for next weekend!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Just over a week to go now! It will be awesome to meet THP folk for the first time :D

Sounds like a fantastic time. Can't wait to hear what comes out of there. :)

This is all I can think about right now. So close, we're getting SO close. I'm ready to have my mind blown, TaylorMade style.

I can't express how pumped I am to be a part of this. And...how much I'm looking forward to NOT hooking a wedge into the lazy river.

I can't express how pumped I am to be a part of this. And...how much I'm looking forward to NOT hooking a wedge into the lazy river.

Dude. No worries, I've got it covered for you.

TAYLORMADE!!! I'm freaking pumped.

Is it next Friday yet??

Do they have Yuenglings in Florida? Canadian Candy. I think I met her once before when I was in the Navy.

...you don't have aero bars? You're kidding right?

Wish I was kidding. And we have kit kats here, but they are trash compared to Canadian ones. I'll gladly trade beers for aero bars.

9 days to go!!!

Wish I was kidding. And we have kit kats here, but they are trash compared to Canadian ones. I'll gladly trade beers for aero bars.

9 days to go!!!

Do you have a World Market anywhere near you? If you do, they will have aero bars, I have seen them there before. Come to think of it, I think Publix, our local grocery store, carries them too.

Do you have a World Market anywhere near you? If you do, they will have aero bars, I have seen them there before. Come to think of it, I think Publix, our local grocery store, carries them too.

GG is right. We have Aeros down here.

For what it's worth, I give strokes to those who offer me coffee crisp before the round!!! hahahaha! #MissThem

Rounds at OMNI Championsgate sound so awesome right now.

And here I thought the Aero Bar was a candy bar you find in the UK. We have them at Wegmans here as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, now I have to find somewhere local that sells aeros. And Dan just reminded me how good coffee crisps are too.

Night golf with THP'ers finished off with a float down the river eating some coffee crisp and drinking some Yuengling sounds good to me

Back