THP Ultimate Club Testing w/ TaylorMade Golf

Man oh man you guys have odd tastes. I will save it for another thread, but if Coffee Crisps are the ideal dessert, I am thankful to have the wondrous abundances of resort desserts from the states. :D

Come for the details on the Ultimate Testing with TaylorMade Golf. Stay for the unlimited knowledge of Canadian candy.

I know fully expect Aero bars and coffee crisps to make an appearance for night golf.

Look what came today! This just got real.

my buddy at the golf store gave me a great deal on it. Score!

Anyone booked a shuttle yet from/to the airport? I saw there's an online and telephone option, just wondering which would be easier. I get in at 3:30pm Friday and leave at 6:20 on Sunday, hoping to possibly share a shuttle and get some more THP time!

Oh btw: Love Yuengling, what the heck are coffee crisps!?

Manlai, nice pickup!!!

To others, coffee crisp is a chocolate bar and a pretty glorious one at that!!! Not exactly dessert.

Love coffee crisps!!!! Those and old Dutch dill pickle chips.....staples when we visit Canada!!! Wife went to college up there

Anyone booked a shuttle yet from/to the airport? I saw there's an online and telephone option, just wondering which would be easier. I get in at 3:30pm Friday and leave at 6:20 on Sunday, hoping to possibly share a shuttle and get some more THP time!

Oh btw: Love Yuengling, what the heck are coffee crisps!?

Sounds like we are on the exact same schedule. We can definitely share a shuttle to save on $$$.

JMan, wasn't that you that had the Yuenglings imported via Mojo and Sharkhat? They looked like they were a delivery service to a restaurant. There's a pic in the Branson thread of a stack of them in Sharkhats room. Cracked me up.

Man oh man you guys have odd tastes. I will save it for another thread, but if Coffee Crisps are the ideal dessert, I am thankful to have the wondrous abundances of resort desserts from the states. :D
Coffee Crisps have me shaking my head.

#Ugh

anybody else getting in around 6-6:30? I'm down for splitting a shuttle. On the way back I can leave anytime Sunday as I am staying at the airport.

One week from today I'll be getting on an airplane.

Heck. Yes.

One week from today I'll be getting on an airplane.

Heck. Yes.

Bart Scott me. Oh heck, CAN'T WAITTTT! I hope TM doesn't scramble our minds too much, I got school and work Monday. Actually, I wouldn't mind that at all!

Bart Scott me. Oh heck, CAN'T WAITTTT! I hope TM doesn't scramble our minds too much, I got school and work Monday. Actually, I wouldn't mind that at all!

I'm already planning on dropping assignment bombs on my classes that Monday.

I'm already planning on dropping assignment bombs on my classes that Monday.

Movies are always good right? I'd put this in the same category as post-Super Bowl Monday. I'm unbelievably ready for this. Got to pick up my TSA approved lock today.

It might be good to get an idea when everyone is coming in.. I know James and I will be taking some kind of shuttle back to the airport on Sunday, but it'd be fun to have a few THPers on the move together..

My flight arrives at 6:02pm on Friday.
My flight departs at 7:30pm on Sunday.

Hopefully I'll see a couple of you guys to/from the event!

Things are getting real for everyone going to the Ultimate Club Testing. Congrats to everyone that is going and may you all have the time of your life. Safe travels & Awesome times with THP'ers.

P.S. I will barter for some TM intelligence.

Things are getting real for everyone going to the Ultimate Club Testing. Congrats to everyone that is going and may you all have the time of your life. Safe travels & Awesome times with THP'ers.

P.S. I will barter for some TM intelligence.

I'll pass dude. NDAs, the THP honour system.... They can show me whatever they want, but that business stays at Championsgate.

I'll pass dude. NDAs, the THP honour system.... They can show me whatever they want, but that business stays at Championsgate.

Fact!!!

It might be good to get an idea when everyone is coming in.. I know James and I will be taking some kind of shuttle back to the airport on Sunday, but it'd be fun to have a few THPers on the move together..

I arrive 3:30pm Friday. Depart at 6:20pm Sunday. Most likely I will be taking the 5:00pm shuttle to the resort and the 4:00pm shuttle back to MCO.

Anyone schedule the shuttles yet? Online or by telephone preferred?

I arrive 3:30pm Friday. Depart at 6:20pm Sunday. Most likely I will be taking the 5:00pm shuttle to the resort and the 4:00pm shuttle back to MCO.

I haven't done this yet. Will probably get it done first thing next week.

I figured I would try and get something scheduled next Thursday the day before arrival. Maybe schedule the return at the same time. If not then I would schedule the return once at the hotel on Saturday. If someone thinks that's not the best plan, I am open to suggestions.

I arrive at 6:05pm on Friday, we should see if we can split a shuttle!

I arrive at 10:50 Thursday night and depart Sunday at 7:05

Ahh man! I'm just kidding everyone. Trust me I wouldn't want to share this info with anyone because of the prestigious feeling of being allowed to be involved with it.

What happens at Championsgate, stays at Championsgate!!! First rule of THP Utlimate Club Testing!!!
It reminded me of this as well:
tumblr_mdw140XBxH1rykdxao1_500.png

Back