The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually a pretty big fan of Bruno Mars. He's one of the few singers these days that seems to actually have a good voice. I think he will do a good job at the halftime show. As long as they never bring Fergi back, anything should be better.
I am kinda glad they aren't bring back a group of old (OLD OLD OLD) rockers. But at least pick someone the majority of your viewers are going to know (or have at least heard of, hahahaha)!

I am kinda glad they aren't bring back a group of old (OLD OLD OLD) rockers. But at least pick someone the majority of your viewers are going to know (or have at least heard of, hahahaha)!

I can venture to say that the majority of the viewers do know him. Heck, I dont even listen to music and I know the name. Quickly looking it up, he is certainly qualified. They are stuck in a spot. Pick someone older and you please one demo, but pick someone younger and hot on the charts and you alienate the older demo. This right here will please the 18-45 which is the one that works.

I can venture to say that the majority of the viewers do know him. Heck, I dont even listen to music and I know the name. Quickly looking it up, he is certainly qualified. They are stuck in a spot. Pick someone older and you please one demo, but pick someone younger and hot on the charts and you alienate the older demo. This right here will please the 18-45 which is the one that works.

Bingo! I couldn't agree more. He's an award winning artist, sings both modern songs, and songs with an old school feel, he actually has a good voice, and has done musical collaborations with several artists both old and new. I think he's a good fit.

I don't know why they don't let Myley do it?????

It should have been Carly Ray Jepson

She's horrible, forget the fact that she is in a phase of her life where she wants to push the envelope, that's her prerogative, but she can't sing, she has no actual vocal talent.
Ummm. It was a joke... I agree completely she's needs to just go away for awhile. She is terrible.

You also have to remember, they pick these guys to bring in non football fans, but to make the guys Already watching happy.

She's horrible, forget the fact that she is in a phase of her life where she wants to push the envelope, that's her prerogative, but she can't sing, she has no actual vocal talent.

I beg to differ:

The Official Banter Away thread

Am I the only one that switches over to the Puppy Bowl at halftime?

Am I the only one that switched over to the Puppy Bowl at halftime?

I switch to the "time to go get a few drinks" channel..haha

I knew it was a joke, I was just adding that she has zero vocal talent.

Neither did Britney Spears, and she turned out Ok. Oh wait...

I am actually a pretty big fan of Bruno Mars. He's one of the few singers these days that seems to actually have a good voice. I think he will do a good job at the halftime show. As long as they never bring Fergi back, anything should be better.

I think he will be a great half-time show as well. Erin really likes his voice and music quite a bit.

Apparently you just dont know how to PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND PARTY IN THE USA!!!

I assumed you did. I don't think anyone can even say Myley and it not be a joke. The train wreck is coming.

I assumed you did. I don't think anyone can even say Myley and it not be a joke. The train wreck is coming.

You guys are just haters

Who needs talent when we have Autotune!

Bingo! I couldn't agree more. He's an award winning artist, sings both modern songs, and songs with an old school feel, he actually has a good voice, and has done musical collaborations with several artists both old and new. I think he's a good fit.

Yep yep. Wife and I both enjoy his music. He is far from the average pop star these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back