Hello from Dallas Texas

Welcome to THP!!!

welcome to THP

:welcome: glad to have you aboard

Welcome to the THPP. Hang around here and you are bound to become a better golfer!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. North Ft.Worth/ Keller area here. Hope to see you around.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP !

Welcome to THP and keep up the good work! You'll be breaking 100 before you know it.

Welcome to THP. Waxahachie here.

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP!

TEXAS!

Welcome to THP, Southlakian for 3 more days, then University Park.

Welcome to :thp: Mark!

Also for those who have seen a certain godawful movie, I couldn't resist...

tumblr_me8246KPvW1rskk8io5_500.gif

I'm a 49 year old beginning golfer. Yes, beginning! Took the game up about 18 months ago as something to do with the wife and get more exercise and spend some time with the guys at church (we're the golfing-est church around). It's been a steep learning curve (to say the least). This is not a game you just take up at 49! I've had some lessons, read a lot of different stuff and been coached by everybody. Through it all I am improving. When I first started it was double par every time - 144. I have shot 115, which probably doesn't sound great to many here but to me it was amazing. A couple of weeks ago I actually went par, bogey, bogey and felt like I was almost playing golf! So I'm hanging in there and seeing if I can get better.

My other passions are hunting, football (of any kind), Bible study, reading and bluegrass music (I play a little mandolin).

Really like the friendly nature of this board and hope to figure out more that will help my golf game and maybe even contribute a little (I sure know what NOT to do!).

BuckeyeMark, threeboysdad, I'm 44 y/o and new to the game and live over by TMS as well. I'm looking for a group a guys to get some rounds in. Hope to to hear from you guys. Looking forward to learning a lot here at THP.

welcome to the team!

Back