The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Mr. Boldin had a big day how did that sixth round pic do in Baltimore?
I hate the Steelers but you have to feel bad for a guy like Pouncey or any guy that gets injured the first couple of games and is done for the season.

Last edited:
Ndomakong Suh is facing disciplinary action for yet another dirty cheap play. Cant stand this guy.

43caa5de193854cefd3538d81fe52769_large

Ndomakong Suh is facing disciplinary action for yet another dirty cheap play. Cant stand this guy.

43caa5de193854cefd3538d81fe52769_large

Wasn't that legal until a couple years ago?

Steelers lose 3 for the season after week 1... amazing!!!

Wasn't that legal until a couple years ago?

I dont think taking out a guys knees like that was ever legal. Especially from the side like that.

I dont think taking out a guys knees like that was ever legal. Especially from the side like that.

I may be wrong, but it appears he is still in front of the the lineman when it happens, and he cut him down. I think this was addressed a couple years ago, but before that would have been legal. I'm not definite on this.

I'm pretty sure cut blocks are still legal when done at the line of scrimmage.

I may be wrong, but it appears he is still in front of the the lineman when it happens, and he cut him down. I think this was addressed a couple years ago, but before that would have been legal. I'm not definite on this.

I think I remember something along those lines too Wake.

Such a dirty play, but no surprise coming from him

I think the penalty was because it was from the side and not the front. I think this is the first year it's illegal?

He's still a dirty MF'er

I think the penalty was because it was from the side and not the front. I think this is the first year it's illegal?

He's still a dirty MF'er

Bad view, hard to tell if he as from the side, looked like it was from an angle to me. I think it's hard to jump all over a player on a play that was once legal, especially when he's a defensive player who isn't used to blocking. He has no doubt had some outright dirty stuff in the past, I'm just not so sure that was as bad as some are making it out to be.

I believe this is now considered a "defenseless player" type penalty. And it was dirty. As a Clay Matthews fan, I know dirty play when I see it. Suh is really asking for punishment.

Bad view, hard to tell if he as from the side, looked like it was from an angle to me. I think it's hard to jump all over a player on a play that was once legal, especially when he's a defensive player who isn't used to blocking. He has no doubt had some outright dirty stuff in the past, I'm just not so sure that was as bad as some are making it out to be.

I agree. I don't like those blocks though, especially when the ball carrier is already past (basically just cutting him to cut him), but it happens all over the NFL. Not just Suh doing it. Problem is, he's made himself an easy target now, and that's all on him.

It's not as bad as everyone is acting. Everyone is making it worse because of his rep.

I believe this is now considered a "defenseless player" type penalty. And it was dirty. As a Clay Matthews fan, I know dirty play when I see it. Suh is really asking for punishment.

No where near as the clay play.

It's not as bad as everyone is acting. Everyone is making it worse because of his rep.

Or because he claims to not be a dirty player but his actions year in and year out say otherwise

Which would be his rep?!?

I think its a dirty play regardless of his past (poor explanation on my part), karma is a you know what, he will get his in due time one of these days

It was pretty bad. Ball carrier is 6 yards ahead and running away. Suh didn't go high and Warren Sapp style hit him. He went low. That's really darn dirty. It worked out because the Vikings player got up. But it was still dirty.

No where near as the clay play.

At least Kaepernick saw Clay coming. I am not going to defend Clay's hit for two reasons, it was very late and pretty darn dirty. Second, nobody is going to take anything I say seriously because I am a Packer's fan.

Second, nobody is going to take anything I say seriously because I am a Packer's fan.

I do.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.

He couldn't have went high. The "crack back" was made illegal the year after Hines Ward broke some poor Bengals rookie's jaw. Going low has been a beef of players forever now yet the chop block is still legal. It took Pouncey out for the season (by our own player who is so bad he missed a chop).

He couldn't have went high. The "crack back" was made illegal the year after Hines Ward broke some poor Bengals rookie's jaw. Going low has been a beef of players forever now yet the chop block is still legal. It took Pouncey out for the season (by our own player who is so bad he missed a chop).

Suh's hit wouldn't have been a crack back even. Suh hit the Viking low for no good reason. Suh will get a very hefty fine. Pay it. Then do something else really stupid.

Suh's hit wouldn't have been a crack back even. Suh hit the Viking low for no good reason. Suh will get a very hefty fine. Pay it. Then do something else really stupid.

I think hes getting the ol 2 game suspension again

It would have had he went high and that's why he went low.

I predict a smallish fine and no suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back