Contest - Design The Next THP Challenge Coin

catching up...Orange and toad with some solid ideas

Aww, I see Mr. Arnett lurking in here...

Last one...
Majors:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378760198.931641.jpg

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Thats awesome TeedUp.

Thinking outloud

Not really a challenge coin per se, but what about a coin highlighting THP's 2014 events? (could still be used to exchange in a challenge game Perhaps the THP Logo, verbage and year on the front and then on the back have it broken up into 4 squares

1. Morgan Cup
2. #TheKing
Then between 3 and 4 have your choice of (Seemore event, Love is In the Air, The Gauntlett and THP Invitationals)

Obviously you could have multiple coins/options as more events are announced.

I have no artistic ability whatsoever so if someone is bored, run with it

Interesting.

I wanna do one for not hitting in the bunker if you do hit in it you get the camel coin THP logo on the front and a camel head on the back with " Uh oh.... do you know who's in the sand?" Around the edge. You hit in the sand you get the coin you make a sand save you can give the coin to anyone else in your 4 some. Whoever has it at the end pays out. I can't draw camels.

Borrow a camel picture from online and use that for the mock up. We would change it in design.

Borrow a camel picture from online and use that for the mock up. We would change it in design.

i may have to get out some scissors and paste.... hope i don't eat it like in middle school....

I think we need one in honor of mward and his plugged lies but I don't know how to draw someone stammering and blinking.

How does one draw blinking. :D

I think we need one in honor of mward and his plugged lies but I don't know how to draw someone stammering and blinking.

a shrimp tail would do just fine. maybe sticking out of the ground.

How does one draw blinking. :D

Could you do it like a flip book, using both sides. So when you flip it up into the air with your thumb, it looks like he is blinking.

I want to throw heavy things at all of your general directions.

Although if you were going to do it right, you would have the THP logo on the front, and then on the back you'd just have a fried egg with a bunch of $&@#*'s around it.

Just my opinion.

I want to throw heavy things at all of your general directions.

Although if you were going to do it right, you would have the THP logo on the front, and then on the back you'd just have a fried egg with a bunch of $&@#*'s around it.

Just my opinion.

How about this rough draft:

ypu5usuv.jpg

May have to break out the colour pencils for this one and put my thinking cap on.

Idea 2: Drink up

Don't know if this would work, but make the coin a bottle opener, with THP logo on one side and a water hazard or something on the other. If you hit into the drink you get the coin, and have to open everyone's beverage until you lose the coin. I'll try to get artwork drafted tonight.

Here's my artistic talent on display.

What is the white part under the cup?

This might already exist but here's a little Morgan Cup love...

Man I wish I had one of these for the 2013 MC.

I wanna do one for not hitting in the bunker if you do hit in it you get the camel coin THP logo on the front and a camel head on the back with " Uh oh.... do you know who's in the sand?" Around the edge. You hit in the sand you get the coin you make a sand save you can give the coin to anyone else in your 4 some. Whoever has it at the end pays out. I can't draw camels.

I love that idea!

Another rough draft:

paty8enu.jpg

Back