THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

That picture is cray cray, Greg.

There is only one question; What would 441 do?

Rather simple

Distract my playing partner, grab his driver, smack the eff out of the back of the base of the V shaped stick, ball pops out square and straight....problem solved

Rather simple

Distract my playing partner, grab his driver, smack the eff out of the back of the base of the V shaped stick, ball pops out square and straight....problem solved
Solid plan, I bet with the way you can pick the ball so clean, you wouldnt even hit the root.

i can't help but think about how awesome the stuff was we tested this past weekend. that's all i'm gonna say about it.

i can't help but think about how awesome the stuff was we tested this past weekend. that's all i'm gonna say about it.

any idea when you guys can talk about it?

I'm going to do it guys, I can't hold it in anymore.

The (censored) were some of the (censored) (censored) I've ever played. Had a nice(censored) ball flight, and really (censored) my game. I recommend everyone try (censored), you will really fell (censored) about them.

I'm going to do it guys, I can't hold it in anymore.

The (censored) were some of the (censored) (censored) I've ever played. Had a nice(censored) ball flight, and really (censored) my game. I recommend everyone try (censored), you will really fell (censored) about them.

From what I have heard, the (censored) is the best new (censored) that has been released in quite some time. Can't wait to get my hands on (censored)!

Gentlemen,
Your sets are being built.

Gentlemen,
Your sets are being built.

i can't wait to receive my set of awesomeness. it will be awesome.

Sets of Greatness...

I can't believe you guys don't know the name of what you tested.

So much for paying attention.

#disappointed

I hope Matt remembered there was a lefty in the group haha this is awesome

I hope Matt remembered there was a lefty in the group haha this is awesome

Morgan sent out a PM wanting to know who/ how many lefties there were. I sent her a message for you.

Morgan sent out a PM wanting to know who/ how many lefties there were. I sent her a message for you.

It's going to be a long time till I can swing the club righty. Shoot. Welp off to eBay!

It's going to be a long time till I can swing the club righty. Shoot. Welp off to eBay!

Next time we play together, I am demanding that you swing righty. #OnlyWayICanWin

I like the sound of awesomeness being built for us hackers!

Back