The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

J4U and myself are playing Primm Valley Desert Course on Friday at 11:40 and have two spots open. I jumped on a hotdeal for only $27 which is a huge bargain for this top course which is 30-40 minutes from the RIO. I know some of you are going to be arriving before Friday and are invited to join us for a fun round. The first two who PM me will be added to the foursome.

Also, we are looking for a round on Thursday afternoon if anyone is interested or has a tee time already.

Pm'd can't wait!!

I freaking cannot wait to see everyone and experience all of this with so many THP'ers. Orlando this weekend and then Bridgestone and Vegas are firmly in my sight!

I freaking cannot wait to see everyone and experience all of this with so many THP'ers. Orlando this weekend and then Bridgestone and Vegas are firmly in my sight!
I keep having this vision when I close my eyes.. im feeling euphoric as im walking up the 18th for a tap in birdie.. it is a beautiful afternoon ,perfect temperature and as we are all enjoying a drink the sun is beginning to set pink and purple. everyone is bonding and having laughs and sharing stories and planning for the evenings hijinks. I have a feeling that after this trip im gonna have a whole bunch of new brothers!

dang.. I would love to jump on this but I don't land until 9:40 am on Friday. that gives me two hours to get off the plane check in and get there

No problems, we'll catch up with you later that night.

Michigan Slice and RadRob will be hacking with us in the desert. Looking forward to meeting them and everyone else that I haven't seen yet.

Leave home at 5am. Check.
Drive 6 hours. Check.
Tee it up with milehighgolfer, Michiganslice and J4U, and let the festivities begin. Check.

Can't wait! Thanks for setting this up.

Leave home at 5am. Check.
Drive 6 hours. Check.
Tee it up with milehighgolfer, Michiganslice and J4U, and let the festivities begin. Check.

Can't wait! Thanks for setting this up.

Both you and MichiganSlice will be exhausted BEFORE you get to Vegas! Good luck catching up on your rest as it will non-stop THP fun.

Both you and MichiganSlice will be exhausted BEFORE you get to Vegas! Good luck catching up on your rest as it will non-stop THP fun.

Nah! My cargo area sleeping arrangements are quite comfy! Lol
I got this down from driving to Florida in the spring, just will be missing my wife as a driver.
Total trip should be around 30 hrs. Should be able to somewhat take my time.

Nah! My cargo area sleeping arrangements are quite comfy! Lol
I got this down from driving to Florida in the spring, just will be missing my wife as a driver.
Total trip should be around 30 hrs. Should be able to somewhat take my time.

30 hours!!! Gotta be a record!

Woohoo just booked my extra night on Sunday. May play a morning round on Monday. Bummed I couldnt make that Friday tee time...!

Woohoo just booked my extra night on Sunday. May play a morning round on Monday. Bummed I couldnt make that Friday tee time...!

What time do you arrive Fri? I'm still unclaimed for Friday.

Ughh, I dont get in til late that night...probably around 6PM? I heard traffic into Vegas on a Friday is miserable. My wife wont be able to leave work until ~ 1PM. I might just have to play golf in San Diego Friday morning instead ;)

Ughh, I dont get in til late that night...probably around 6PM? I heard traffic into Vegas on a Friday is miserable. My wife wont be able to leave work until ~ 1PM. I might just have to play golf in San Diego Friday morning instead ;)

Man, traffic is.gonna be horrible on your drive here.

I absolutely can't wait for this to get here!!

What time do you arrive Fri? I'm still unclaimed for Friday.

What time for you Benji? I think I get in early afternoon....NVM my flight gets in at 3pm

I arrive Thursday and would be down for a round on Friday. I'd probably end up saving money by staying away from the tables for awhile!

Exactly why I'm leaving the OC early morning.

I get in on Wednesday. Was planning on playing poker, but if you need another Friday, let me know. I'm game.

I arrive Thursday and would be down for a round on Friday. I'd probably end up saving money by staying away from the tables for awhile!

Okay that makes three. I arrive at 10 am. I think D_in_LA may make 4. he is driving in around Noon or 1 I think. Suggestions for course? If I suddenly feel rich I may look for the ridiculous round at Cascata or ShadowCreek.... Some magic has to happen beforehand!

Back