Week 2 Thread - 2013 THP Fantasy Football

What's the best way to follow the other THP leagues? I'm in league 2 - is there a way to search ESPN to see schedules, rosters, etc. when you are not a member of that league?

They are not a top D, but they are good and Ryan gives Brady fits.

Brady has now lost his top 5 receivers/te based on yards from last year, plus Amendola....this will be a true test

Stop reminding me.

Freaking Brady. Bastard.

What's the best way to follow the other THP leagues? I'm in league 2 - is there a way to search ESPN to see schedules, rosters, etc. when you are not a member of that league?

Google "espn fantasy football thp league #". It worked when I was looking at league #1

Just all kinds of yuck in my starting lineup this week

Errr... 23 point underdog. Don't like them odds.

Cant start off 0-2. Need a win this week.

I'm REALLY hoping that my RB's and FLEX don't combine for 7 points like they did last weekend, that would sure be nice.

All that shows me is that I had a higher score than 76 (77 not counting the dud I tied) of the 80 TOTAL teams and freakin TIED. DADDY is coming back with some major vengeance.

All that shows me is that I had a higher score than 76 (77 not counting the dud I tied) of the 80 TOTAL teams and freakin TIED. DADDY is coming back with some major vengeance.

Should've got a half point more!

Kinda like I got on Mike Hunt.

Amendola out 2 to 6 awesome

Edelman already with a couple catches.

Also, some dude I've never heard of with a 40 yarder TD from Brady. Waivers!

Edelman already with a couple catches.

Also, some dude I've never heard of with a 40 yarder TD from Brady. Waivers!

I just read that on twitter, someone said "how many people are already going to the waiver wire trying to pick up Dobson. That was his first ever NFL reception.

I just read that on twitter, someone said "how many people are people are already going to the waiver wire trying to pick up Dobson. That was his first ever NFL reception.
Lol.

As soon as he scored, I checked waivers!

Back