The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fun Town Pier building was one of the only structures to survive Hurricane Sandy and now its gone. Unreal.

vehahupy.jpg

That's a pretty surreal pic. Really sorry to hear about the fires. That area has been through too much already.

That's a pretty surreal pic. Really sorry to hear about the fires. That area has been through too much already.

So sad! I hope they can get the fire under control soon.

I feel bad for those poor people that rely on the boardwalk to make a living. Just gutted for them. We used to go down to Seaside Heights every summer so watching the devastation from Sandy and from this is just hard to see.

Ricky, the pictures are bad enough, can't imagine being there in person. Hope there are no fatalities.

Wow, Dev. Is that FunTown the same place that video was posted of last week?

peqa8a7u.jpg

Local news here is reporting that 75-80% of the boardwalk is gone. And the fire is still going. I really just cant believe this.

Yikes those photos are brutal. Sad to hear that.

Yikes those photos are brutal. Sad to hear that.

There is so much smoke its showing up on weather radars miles away.

Just read there were embers the size of a fist in the air as well. That's scary big.

Wow, those pics are unreal. So sad for those businesses.

Not too much of a rant, but I just got a on course lesson with my pro. I didn't play all too well, but I'm happy that he fixed me. I just think too much of myself.

Up here in north jersey we are getting severe tstorms, but they don't seem to be going to the shore. Never rains where it's needed.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 4

Dev that's terrible, not much the FF's can do about it unfortunately

Sister is on vacation. Her house is 2 weeks away from being sold. Her house is prone to flooding so now I have to go to her house and check and see if its flooding because its been basically a monsoon here all day. Some days I just really hate being me. I am too nice and people take advantage of me and I hate it.

peqa8a7u.jpg

Local news here is reporting that 75-80% of the boardwalk is gone. And the fire is still going. I really just cant believe this.

OMG that's so sad.

peqa8a7u.jpg

Woah! That's crazy!

Holy crap. That's mind blowing.

Wow Dev. I heard about this while at work but had no idea of the magnitude. There a so many down there who got a raw deal after Sandy and really sucked it up and dug out, now this?! Holy crap. Thoughts and Prayers to all of them.

J.

A few more pictures.

Demolishing part of the new boardwalk to create a fire break so they can contain it:
uqugyvu9.jpg

enumaqy5.jpg

They are finally reporting that they have it under control. What a sad sad sight:

y5u8y5a9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back