Callaway & THP - #TheKing Details

#I'mWithTeamFroyo

#Imwithchad Common everyone you all know who you wanna be with is chad. Who likes being YELLED at by Harry the Scary???

#Imwithchad Common everyone you all know who you wanna be with is chad. Who likes being YELLED at by Harry the Scary???

Yelling motivates me! Harry ain't scarier than a Parris Island DI! Harry has passion! I'll follow him to victory!

Yelling motivates me! Harry ain't scarier than a Parris Island DI! Harry has passion! I'll follow him to victory!

Amen!

#harryisjackwebb. Go watch the movie. Semper Fidelis

#imwithharry

J.

#ImwithChad Gotta support the fellow follicly endowed.

Na'h I was yelled at enough when I was in the Army. I can take it but I take someone that will text me on the course or tweet me than scream there head off lol. Guess might need him if I need someone to yell FORE lol

#ImWithHarry
#VictoryWillBeOurs
#Lets do this

I've got the Bossman's back!

#ImWithHarry

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

So has everybody made their decision?
#ImWithHarry
#ImWithChad

#ImWithChad...because hair matters!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Poor misguided souls following a man that is on meds and has lost control. Poor Harry has a bd case of couch rage and will turn on all of you. But it will be too late to switch sides. You'll all wish you backed the newlywed.
#imwithchad

I haven't officially declared where I stand yet and to be honest, it's a tough choice. I've never met either of them in person so I only have videos....

Hmmmm.....

Spoiler
#ImWithChad

#ImWithHarry. Dude motivates people and tells it like it is.

#ImWithHarry

#saynotochacofeet

#ImWithHarry #SayNoToTheQuaff

Heck yeah #ImWithHarry

#ImWithHarry #SayNoToTheQuaff
Dude, don't hate of those with Hair. I know your dome gets cold and froze that big brain of yours but come on
#ImWithHarry

#saynotochacofeet
Yeah, figures...backing a losing effort. It's ok, I now know I chose right. You love betting on the other end of what I do

Dude, don't hate of those with Hair. I know your dome gets cold and froze that big brain of yours but come on

Yeah, figures...backing a losing effort. It's ok, I now know I chose right. You love betting on the other end of what I do

I choose to not have hairr. When it grows in long I look like a Monchichi (google it if you dont know what it is)

#ImWithHarry really the only logical choice here! #PrinceCharmingIsGoingDown Have you seen Chad's latest profile pic?
images

#ImWithHarry

#saynotochacofeet

Cookie I knew there had to be more to you than meets the eye. See great minds think alike. #ImWithHarry!

#ImWithChad

#IStillDontKnow
#NeedToFigureItOut
#NeedATripOutToCA

Back