GA fall '13 get together at The Frog

Still looking good to me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Im in.

I don't think I can make this one. Too many other tournaments going on and I just can't swing it all. Thanks so much though!

UPDATED LIST I'd like to have a better idea of who is still considering coming out for the 28th since we are under 3 weeks now. My goal is to get with the club early next week with a number to negotiate a good rate and time. I'll be shooting for something close to a 9am-10am start. Let me know if your plans have changed or if you'd like to be added. Here is the list I have so far:

In
cpljohnst
SeeMoreGuy
Just Hacking
MaryC
Wluker17
Lefty78
Intimidator2007
T0AD
JTNumbers

Possible
ATLgolfer

We'll miss you KellyBo. We'll do it again sometime for sure when you can make it.

Im still in.

It'll be great seeing you again SMG. Been a while.

I should be in. I just need final confirmation from the boss, which I should have later today.

I have really been debating driving down for this one, I'm just concerned about being able to play (or even walk for that matter) after a 6 hour drive to Atlanta.

I have really been debating driving down for this one, I'm just concerned about being able to play (or even walk for that matter) after a 6 hour drive to Atlanta.
That would be some serious dedication. What else would be on the agenda?

That would be some serious dedication. What else would be on the agenda?

Nothing as of yet. Just a day away from NC with THPers.

I'm definitely in. The wife is throwing a baby shower at our house that day. Plus I have a free round birthday special for that day! Really looking forward to The Frog. I've heard lots of good things for a long time about it but just haven't made the time to go out there.

I'm in for golf at the Frog on 9/28. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

UPDATED LIST - Please let me know if you are still in. I'd like to have a better idea of who is still considering coming out for the 28th since we are under 2 weeks now. My goal is to get with the club tomorow with a number to negotiate a good rate and time. I'll be shooting for something close to a 9am-10am start. Let me know if your plans have changed or if you'd like to be added. Here is the list I have so far:

In
cpljohnst
SeeMoreGuy
Just Hacking
MaryC
Wluker17
Lefty78
Intimidator2007
T0AD
JTNumbers
ATLgolfer

Possible
Bullit

I'm in and looking forward to being there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Lookin' forward to it.

Man, wish I could be in ATL for this one!

I'm actually coming down there Nov 2nd through 5th for work and plan on playing Sat (11/2) and Sun (11/3). Are the courses in Atlanta open and in good shape at that time of year? I'd love to play The Frog while I'm down there. Certainly open if any THPers in the area want to play, as well!

Depends on weather but the Bent grass greens in the area are usually at their peak that time of the year. The Bermuda fairways are likely to start going dormant with the cooler weather so there may be some browning in the fairways but it won't impact playability. I'd gladly tee it up with you but I'm going to be out of town that week for work travel.

I am still in.

Bumping

Still in. Can't wait

Im still in.

TapAhoy!

Sill a go.

Ok Folks, we are all set. We have 3 tee times that start at 10:00am at The Frog for Saturday the 28th. We didn't have enough golfers to get a discount on rates so cost is $59 for non-Canongate members, Canongate members will get their discount. I played the course twice in the last month and it is certainly worth that. It's in fantastic shape, although that was prior to the greens being aerated. Hopefully they'll be recovered by next saturday.

Still time for others to join in as I can add another tee time if we need it!

If you have requests for being paired up please let me know by PM. I'll do the best I can to accommodate. Seth and I are going to have to go out in the first group. Seth has an evening engagement and I've got a 7:11pm flight at Hartsfield to catch.

In
cpljohnst
SeeMoreGuy
Just Hacking
MaryC
Wluker17
Lefty78
Intimidator2007
T0AD
JTNumbers
ATLgolfer

Possible