Venue Announcement - #TheKing

That looks pretty amazing. Any place with a lazy river on top of two golf courses gets my vote!

Love these golf courses. Hopefully I will be able to team with @HashtagChad for this epic event

Better Hair, Better Game. #ImwithChad

Cannot wait!! Great choice.

Perfect venue fit for #TheKing
#ImWithChad

Excellent. The resort received excellent reviews over the weekend, and I suspect it will be incredible in April.

The Omni is amazing. Between the staff, the courses, the amenities, the quality.

It's fantastic. Absolutely pumped to see them get to be involved for the King.

great announcement. Heard nothing but great things about this place

I had a funny feeling there would be another event there. What an awesome location. THP somehow always manages to step it up a notch when you think its impossible.

Looks awesome. Great place to play some golf

I didn't think it was possible, but my interest in the King went up even further with this announcment. I would love the opportunity to play both of those courses again!

Great looking place. Chad will love winning there! #ImWithChad

Fantastic choice of venues. The place looks great and after reading about this weekend, could not have picked a better location for the battle for the #king.

Awesome venue choice! Beautiful !

this place looks amazing.
a great venue indeed.

Well, whoever the lucky team members end up being, you are in for a serious treat. Excellent accommodations, bars, restaurants and of course golf courses. Both quite challenging, should be a good battlefield to see who gets the throne. Well done THP!

Fantastic!!! Things just seem to elevate themselves every single day at THP. :)

Where's flavor flab when I need a good YEEEAAAAHHHH BOOOOYYYYY! Great event deserved a great venue!

#imwithchad we both have great hair, out kicked our coverage, like great hair products and can golf our ball!

I mean it, this place is perfect IMO. Service, courses, all of it will be well served for an event like this.

What an awesome venue, it looks amazing!!!

What an awesome venue!

I grew up in Orlando for the first 19 years of my life, and I'm only just now discovering many of the great courses via THP. (Of course some of them weren't there eons ago, but still...)

Courses look amazing. The hotel looks great as well.

Looks amazing. You guys are doing this right! What a trip this is shaping up to be for everyone!

After last weekend seems like a perfect choice! Can't wait for more to unfold. Oh, and #ImWithChad

Back