New THP Challenge Coins - Big Numbers

Those are sweet. I want one. unfortunately that time is going to make me miss it I bet. :/ Darn work.

I'm hoping they last a few hours in the marketplace. Playing in a scramble for work on Friday afternoon and doubt I can get in to order.

Will they show up in the THP store? Or will there be a separate thread with instructions and such?

Will they show up in the THP store? Or will there be a separate thread with instructions and such?

Both.
They will be in the store and the new thread will say when its live.

Got an alarm set on my phone so I don't miss them!

They came out incredible. Size of poker chip. Hefty weight. Just awesome.

mepyba9e.jpg

uqe5apam.jpg

gumeneru.jpg

Sucker is thick
veryge6a.jpg
They look truly amazing!!!

Those came out extremely well. I am looking forward to starting my collection of THP coins.

I'm gonna be out running around BFET Friday, so I'll probably miss out. Dang it!

I love that:

A) It's the size of a poker chip
B) It's got some weight to it
C) Looks freaking awesome

So glad everybody likes them. They came out even better than we expected and think you guys are really going to like them.

So glad everybody likes them. They came out even better than we expected and think you guys are really going to like them.

They are awesome looking, really like the logo side. Y'all done good.

wow that looks good!

I did book myself a false conference call at work on friday 12:30 to 1:30 to be sure i wont be bothere and i wont miss out on this one :D

Wow, they came out incredible! Just blocked my calendar for Friday. Better yet, think I might call in sick.

So awesome! I hope to get one of these bad boys!

Looks awesome! Hope I am lucky enough to be on-line when they are listed. I'm sure they won't last long!

Deets...

These will be on sale Friday at 1pm EST.
The cost will be $14.95
Albatross Club Members will get their normal 20% off bringing the cost to $11.96.

Those look AWESOME! Great job!

Forgive me if I sound stupid, but I'm assuming there will also be shipping on top of the $11.96? Haven't bought anything yet from the THP store, unfortunately.

Those look AWESOME! Great job!

Forgive me if I sound stupid, but I'm assuming there will also be shipping on top of the $11.96? Haven't bought anything yet from the THP store, unfortunately.

Yes that is the case. Shipping wont be much for something like this however.
A couple of things to remember as a first time buyer.
You must register for the store. Log in is different than your THP log in.
Do not forget to use your Albatross Club discount code you got when you signed up.

Do not forget to use your Albatross Club discount code you got when you signed up.
Thank you!

New THP Challenge Coins - Big Numbers

I need to dig my code back up. Is it in the PM?

For people who have recently registered for the store to make a purchase, you just fill out the form when you are at check out right?

looks really sharp. hoping to snag one.

Wow they look awesome. Im sure everyone that gets one will be stoked.

These turned out really nice. I hope I can get just 1 of them! Great job.

Back