What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ty2arynu.jpg

7y2a7una.jpg

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Nice Cookie!!! Is that a Belly putter? Thinking of Counter-balancing it?

Broomstick, will get cut down and the CB treatment. It's new...got it for a steal!

Broomstick, will get cut down and the CB treatment. It's new...got it for a steal!

James has trained you well my young padawan. :bananadance:

James has trained you well my young padawan. :bananadance:

Haha, that he has. The lie angle is different on this one so reached out to Alex to make sure they can do it. If they can't, James has a trip to Dallas in the near future post Vegas. Haha

I ran into a deal on W/S FG Tour's for 9.99 a dozen so I bought the last 5 on my way out. I seriously have to stop buying balls on sale. It's getting nuts. There are 4 more dozen in various golf bags around the room too.

5A84B9E4-80CF-4066-940C-1626407F113B-357-00000024FCE3E411_zps29259a54.jpg

Sweet lord that is a ton of ball-age!!!

Haha, that he has. The lie angle is different on this one so reached out to Alex to make sure they can do it. If they can't, James has a trip to Dallas in the near future post Vegas. Haha

I have my 2 CB putters set to standard 70 degree lie angle. With my Si3 and my mFGP I have the set to 68 degrees (flat). Much prefer the flat as they help me to be more comfortable at address not trying to force the club to be flat which is what was happening with my SB2c.

Let me know what he says. I looked at that putter and one other, but stayed away because of the lie angle and the fact that the shaft is right in the middle of the sight line. I see the lie angle being very upright and im not sure how much that can be adjusted on these.

mesy7y8a.jpg

ditto...hopefully the first of many challenge coins

THP Limited Edition Challenge Coin.

^^^^^^^^
That...and a THP Visor.

Got my THP challenge coin!

I just stopped mid round to get a THP challenge coin.

Acceptable use of a cell phone on the course haha.

THP Challenge coin FTW!!!!!!

Amen to the challenge coin!!! Picked that up today & yesterday got a flat bill Titleist hat.

I approve Joey. Mucho approve.

THP coin!!

Joey, nice purchase.

I scooped up a THP challenge coin! YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back